Machu Picchu Tours - Machu Pichu trips - Macchu Picchu Peru
Tours in all over Peru from 1 to 30 days
- Machu Picchu 1 day tour * Cusco city tour * Sacred Valley tour
- Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley 2 days tour * Machupicchu and Huaynapicchu 2 days
- Cusco and Machu Picchu 3 days tour
- 4 days Cusco, Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley * 4 Days: 1 night in Machu Picchu
- 5 Days: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Maras Moray
- 5 Days: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley
- 6 Days: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Titicaca Lake
- 7 Days: Lima, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 7 Dias: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Nazca, Paracas, Ballestas
- 7 Days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Puno, Titicaca Lake, Uros, Lima
- 8 Days: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Cusco, Valle, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake
- 9 Days: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Cusco, Valle, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake
- 10 Days: Lima, Cusco, Valley, Machu Picchu, Lima, Piura, Mancora beaches
- 11 Days: Lima, Cusco, Valley, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake, Arequipa, Colca Canyon
- 15 Days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake - Puno, Colca canyon - Arequipa, Lima, Amazonas river - Iquitos
- 15 Days: Lima, Paracas - Nazca, Colca canyon - Arequipa, Titicaca lake - Puno, Cusco - Sacred valley, Machu Picchu, Lima
- 20 Days: Lima, Amazon River Cruise - Iquitos, Lima, Huacachina, Líneas Nazca, Ballestas - Ica, Colca canyon - Arequipa, Cusco Sacred Valley, Machupicchu
- 20 Days: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Colca canyon Arequipa, Titicaca lake - Puno, Cusco, Sacred valley, Machupicchu, Puerto Maldonado
- 22 Days: Lima, Señor de Sipan - Chiclayo, Chan Chan - Trujillo, Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Colca canyon - Arequipa, Titicaca Lake - Puno, Cusco, Valley, Machupicchu
- 30 Days: Lima, Chan Chan - Trujillo, Sipan, Chiclayo, Kuelap, Chachapoyas, Baños del Inca - Cajamarca, Paracas, Nazca, Colca canyon - Arequipa, Titicaca Lake, Cusco Sacred Valley, Machupicchu
Different destinations in all Peru
- Guided Tour in One Day from Cusco to Puno (Lake Titicaca)
- 2 Days: Puno,Titicaca Lake, Uros Aisland, Taquile
- 3 Days: Titicaca Lake, Puno, Uros Aisland, Taquile
- 4 Days: Puno,Titicaca Lake, Uros Aisland, Amantani and Taquile
- 2 Days: Colca Canyon and Cruz del Condor
- 4 Days: Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Cruz del Condor
- 3 Days: Puerto Maldonado, Isla Monkey and Cocha Perdida
- 4 Days: Huaraz, Llanganuco Lake, Chavin de Huantar
- 3 Days: Iquitos, Community Yagua, Amazon Jungle
- 3 Days: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Pisco
- Tour to Machu Picchu 1 Day with Inkarail Trains Company
- 4 days Offer Cuzco, Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley
- 6 Days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Eco Inn hotel
- 8 Days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake
- 10 Days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake, Puno, Lima, Nazca, Pisco, Ballestas Islands
- 11 Days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake, Puno, Lima, Nazca, Pisco, Ballestas Islands
Exploring South America
- 10 Days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake, Puno, Copacabana, Tiahuanaco and La Paz
- 14 Days: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Puno, Titicaca Lake, Copacabana, Uyuni, La Paz, Puno
- 20 Days: Santiago, Valparaiso, San Pedro De Atacama, Uyuni, La Paz, Copacabana, Titicaca Lake, Cusco, Machupicchu, Sacred Valley
- 25 Days: Lima, Nazca, Machu Picchu, Trujillo, Chiclayo, Arequipa, Puno, La Paz, Cusco
Classic Tours in Cusco - Peru
- City Tour: Cusco Catedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay
- Tour Salt Mines of Maras and Moray Platforms
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour (All Day)
- Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes – Huayna Picchu) two days
- Train Tickets to Machu picchu PeruRail - Inca Rail
- South Valley: Tipon, Pikillacta and Andahuaylillas
Trekking - Inca Trail to Machu picchu
- Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 Days and 3 Nights
- Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2 Days and 1 Night
- Inca Jungle to Machu Picchu 4 Days and 3 Nights
- Lares to Machu Picchu 4 Days And 3 Nights
- Choquequirao 5 Days and 4 Nights
- Choquequirao 4days and 3 Nights
- 7 Days: Cusco, 4 Days Inca Trail, Sacred Valley Cusco
- 8 Days: Lima, Cusco, Inca Trail 4 Day and Sacred Valley
- 10 Days : Lima, Cusco, Inca Trail 4 Days, Sacred Valley and Nazca
- 14 Days : Cusco, Inca Trail, Valle Sagrado, Puno, Arequipa
Tours Inti Raymi 2015
- Tour Intiraymi Full Day
- 4 Days: Cusco City, Intiraymi, Machupicchu
- 5 Days: Cusco, Machupicchu, Intiraymi and Sacred Valley
Ubicación de Machu Picchu Travel
Machu Picchu Travel Awards channel N
Video testimonials from our clients
Text testimonials of our passenger
This is to thank you for the cordial, respectful kindness and deference with which I was treated by the staff of your company.
It has truly been an honor to know your country and its people.
A cordial greeting to you and your staff
Name: Patricia Bengolea
Date: Jul 25 2015
Back and Peru, three bought our trips to Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca Puno your travel agency to June 2015, we want to thank the professionalism and quality of services, punctuality and even a few extra transportation services to we were offered during our stay in Cusco and Puno.
When we study the various options for trips was his company which more promptly and clearly answered our questions and even after seeing the prices of other companies already in Cusco itself, check that yours are very fair and, also the you favored you with an accurate and timely attention during the tour.
In particular, the guide of Lake Titicaca (unfortunately I do not remember his name) was excellent, the girls who welcomed us and gave instructions, drivers of all transfers were super professional. Puno hotel included in the package Lake was excellent. THANKS for making us so feasible that difficult part of the trip. Hopefully we can count on your services on a second trip to Peru.
Dr. Jesus Barquet
Name: Jesus Barquet
Country: EE. UU.
Date: Jul 23 2015
I write only to deeply thank you for your services, it has been an unforgettable journey, a little short on days but his team was greatly taken advantage of and we are entirely satisfied.
Everything was perfect hotels, transport, guides, transfer equipment, restaurants, thank you very much and certainly in the future will take another adventure with you.
A big hug for you and your team
Name: Bernardino Villanueva Garza
Date: Jul 14 2015
Excellent service, friendly service, professional in what they do, very grateful for your attention.
Name: Carlos Cabral
Date: Jul 03 2015
If you plan to come to Cusco - Machu Picchu, do not hesitate to let go by Machu Picchu Travel. Being a tourist without local knowledge, the use of the trip is drastically reduced. On the contrary, if they are assisted, the time spent 100% is used, feeling that invested in the trip was worth it.
Jorge Vidal Quezada
Name: Jorge Vidal Quezada
Date: Jun 05 2015
Good night Jesus,
For almost two months I traveled with his company in Peru and then to Copacabana. To this day I can sit to write and thank you for the excellent service. I enjoyed the trip and at all times I felt very safe and quiet.
There are several points I would like to highlight:
1. I traveled alone and was the only company quoted me a package. The other company that responded did not want me to make a single package. And indeed there were companies that never answered my email.
2. From the first contact I had with you by mail, seemed very professional and helpful. It was the only company that responded quickly. Besides that, after describing the dates and places I wanted to visit, the proposal was sent super detailed and just what I was thinking. At that time it was when I decided I was definitely going to do the tour with you.
3. I thought the price of the tour was very good as it included hotels, flights, transport, tours and several lunches. After comparing prices with other tourists I met and to compare the quality of care I realized that in fact you are the best agency for cost and quality.
4. I stayed at 3 star hotels. He not expected to be so cute and great location and attention. It is noted that the selected criteria with very good quality. Traveling alone is important to feel safe in the room and the location allows me alone leave the hotel for a walk.
5. All your staff is extremely attentive and polite. I do not have any complaint, it was impressive to me to have excellent service. Both staff of the company and the group tour guides were very good.
Thank you very much indeed Jesus and all staff of the company took pains to give excellent service. It was my first trip to South America and I loved it. It was an amazing experience and the best with a great agency!
I will definitely recommend to others planning to go to Peru. I would like to them by mail to the rest of the staff to be motivated even more.
Many blessings to you Jesus and all staff of the company! They are excellent and I hope they keep it up!
Carolina Centeno Rivera
Name: Carolina Centeno Rivera
Date: Jun 01 2015
Hello, I am writing to thank you very much for the contracted tour, Peru is a wonderful country and I feel very happy and amazed by what route taken, it was worth every cent of invested again thank you very much and much love.
Marcela A. Damiani
Name: Marcela A. Damiani
Date: May 20 2015