¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome and transfer from the Bus Station to the Hotel in Puno
- Night at the hotel in Puno
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tour to Lake Titicaca, Uros Island, Taquile
- Transfer to your next destination, Bus Station or your hotel.
The service includes:
- 01 Night at selected hotel.
- Breakfast buffet (3 and 5 stars) Continental 2 stars.
- Tourism Service.
- Entrance Ticket Uros and Taquile Island.
- Professional Travel Guide.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2017:
|210||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador|
|160||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio - Eco Inn|
|85||in 3 stars hotel: Casona Plaza|
|75||in 2 stars hotel: Helena Inn|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2017:
|345||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador|
|240||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio - Eco Inn|
|120||in 3 stars hotel: Casona Plaza|
|95||in 2 stars hotel: Helena Inn|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2017:
|200||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador|
|150||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio - Eco Inn|
|75||in 3 stars hotel: Casona Plaza|
|65||in 2 stars hotel: Helena Inn|
Description: Tour 2 days and 1 nights in Puno
We will be waiting for you at the Bus Station in Puno to drive you to the selected Hotel where you can rest until next morning tour.
Day 02: Tour to the Titicaca lake, Uros and Taquile island
Early in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel by our local guide and then transferred to the harbor. We start off our boat excursion of Lake Titicaca by visiting The Uros Floating Island, a small community that has lived on these reed Islands for decades. Centuries ago the small indigenous Uros tribe conceived of the islands as a way to isolate and protect themselves from rival tribes, the Collas and the Incas. The Uros people harvested the reeds in the shallows of the lake, bundled them together tightly and built floating island platforms complete with reed houses and canoes, creating in this way their own little world. After strolling around the floating Islands, we continue our journey towards Taquile Island (2 hour aprox.), a traditional Quechua speaking community, full of ancient agricultural terraces and some ruins dating back to the pre-Inca times. The Taquile population was relatively isolated from the mainland until 1950s, and the notion of the community and family is still very strong among them. At the top of the Island, you will have free time to explore this place on your own and afterwards you will meet the group for lunch at one local restaurant. After lunch, we will descent to the harbor to take our boat back to Puno. We will be back in Puno by 17:00 h. approximately. (Photo : Uros Island on the Titicaca Lake in Puno)
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the beginning of tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are for promotion and for cash payments, to pay credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.
Reserve su tour o haga sus consultas
+0051-084264242 ó +0051-084223010
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Chat en Vivo|
Pagina Web: www.machupicchu.biz
"Machupicchu Travel" Agencia de Viajes y Turismo en Perú y Sudamérica
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica