¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
Description: Tour Choquequirao
Choquequirao (3,085 m) is situated amongst the spurs of the Salkantay Mountain Range in the Province La ConvenciÃ³n in the Region Cusco above the Valley of the river Rio Apurimac. The entire complex encompasses 1,800 hectares of which 30-40% is uncovered. The typical Inca terraces form the largest constructions on site. A temple, some administrative buildings and the living quarters of the aristocrats are situated around the central square. On the outskirts of the site lie the living quarters of the common people grouped together in a small village. There are numerous water channels, aqueducts and water springs. Most of the buildings are well-preserved and well-restored.
Tour Choquequirao itinerary
First Day: cusco, Cachora and Chiquisqa
The bus will pick us up at the hotel at 6hrs. to begin our journey to the village of Cachora. During our journey we will stop a moment to observe the archaeological remains of Tarawasi from the bus, continuing thereafter towards the Cunyac Bridge between the departments of Cusco and Apurimac. Next we will travel through the district of Curawasi and Saywute, arriving at Cachora at 10 hrs. approximately. We will begin our trek from this area, along sloping path leading to the pass of Capuliyoc (2800 m.a.s.l) where we will stop for lunch after a two-hour walk. Then we will continue our journey to the town of Chaquisqa (1930 m.a.s.l). The whole course to Chaquisqa is downward and the landscape is awesome and the weather is warm. Our first camp will be setup here. This is a three-hour walk.
Second Day: Chiquisca, playa Rosalina Sunchupata
After breakfast (5:00 hrs), we will continue our walk towards Playa Rosalina (1550 m.a.s.l), followed by an early climb up the hill towards Santa Rosa (2100 m.a.s.l) where we stop for lunch. This course is the hardest and we will take three hours after which we will climb up to the Maranpata (2850 m.a.s.l) that is an easier climb. During our journey we will observe the vegetation existing in the area. Later, we will journey along a straight section towards Sunchupata where will camp. Trekking time is two hours. It is a one hour journey from this spot to Choquenquirao.
Third Day: Sunchupata - Choquequirao - Chiquisqa
Very early and after breakfast (5:00 hrs) we travel towards Choquequirao, which is a one-hour walk to see the sunrise at Choquequirao and where we will remain for three hours in the company of a guide who will provide you with all the details about this important Inca refuge. At the scheduled time, we will begin our return to Sunchupata, descending to Santa Rosa, where we stop for lunch. Thereafter we continue descending to Playa Rosalina that takes about an hour. Upon our arrival at Rosalina we will continue our journey to the village of Chaquisqa, two hours away from Rosalina, where we will spend the night.
Fourth Day: Chiquisqa - Capuliyoc - Cachora
A hearty breakfast shall be served in Chaquisqa (06:00 hrs) after which we will return along the same route to Cachora which is the slope we descended on the first day and which is a smoother climb of two hours until we reach the pass of Capuliyoc. From here, it takes another two hours to reach the village of Cachora along a smoother route, arriving at 12:00 hrs approximately. During our journey we will observe the exotic flora and fauna as well as sights of majestic snowcapped peaks and the impressive canyon of the Apurimac. In the afternoon we will travel to the medicinal thermal baths of Qonoq where we will remain for one hour and continue later on our journey to the city of Cusco. End of the services.
- All buses leave from the Inca Trail to passengers in the Plaza San Francisco, you will go back on their own to your hotel.
PRICES CHOQUEQUIRAO TREKKING
|Prices per person|
|2 Passengers||495||Per person|
|3 Passengers||430||Per person|
|4 Passengers||400||Per person|
|5 Passengers||340||Per person|
This tour includes:
- Pick up from hotel, transportation to Cachora.
- Professional guide English / Spanish throughout the journey.
- 03 breakfasts
- 03 lunches
- 03 dinners
- Camping equipment
- Admission to Choquequirao
- Horses (leading the tents, food, cooking equipment).
- Transportation Cachora-Cusco-Cusco.
This tour does not included
- Do not include sleeping bag
- First breakfast
- Last lunch
We recommend for this tour
- Sleeping bag. (If you do not have one, rent one in the office).
- warm clothing for the first day.
- Light clothing, four pairs of socks.
- Good shoes or boots.
- Water bottle.
- Camera or video camera (optional).
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hats or hat, mosquito repellent.
- purifying pills.
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the beginning of tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are for promotion and for cash payments, to pay credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.
1 .- Send your payment by MoneyBookers:
Payments with credit card via www.moneybookers.com.. For this you must go to the page, register, validate your e-mail, download the money to your account and send money to e-mail:
Click here and follow the steps below to make your payment, We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reservation.
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
+51-84-264242 Or +51-84-223010
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica