¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
Considered as the last Inka refuge which resisted per decades to the Spanish conquerors. It is located in the canyon of the Apurimac River to an altitude of 3.030 m above sea level. in a strategic geographical area between andean mountains and the edge of the jungle, although, it is difficult to access here it is not impossible and above all it is a challenge and an exciting experience for those who enjoy adventure.
First Day: Cachora
We will pick you up at your hotel between 4.00 to 4.30 hrs. in order to leave at 4.40 hrs. Using a private transportation towards CACHORA, small town located at an altitud of 2800 m above sea level. 3 hours far from Cusco. Along the way we will be able to observe diverse landscapes that belong to different climates, until we arrive to San Pedro de CACHORA where we will arrange our equipment to begin the long trek which will take us between 7 to 8 hours. Along the way we will also be able to observe a diversity of flora and fauna that embellish our walking, to finally arrive to el Capulichayoc Viewpoint, from where we will be able to observe the deepest canyon in the world which is known as the Apurimac and by where the majestic Apurimac flows. It is here where we will have our first lunch. We also will be able to see the first sights of Choquequirao. We will continue with our walking until we reach CHIKISKA where we will spend the night.
Second Day: Marcapata
At dawn and after breakfast we will continue our trip. This time we will have to ascend until we get to Marcapata, where we will arrive after two hours walking, we will be surrounded by nature which will surprise to us, here we will have lunch to continue towards Choquequirao. After lunch, we will have a guided visit. At the end of the visit, we will agree on where to spend the night, we can stay on this place or camp in Marcapata. It will be up to us.
Third Day: Chikisca
After breakfast, we will return by the same way descending to the Apurimac river, and then to CHIKISCA where they will be waiting for us with a delicious lunch. After which, we will get ready to continue our walking, this time it will take us to Aguada, place located at 2600 m.s.n.m. It is there where we will spend the night.
Fourth day: Saywite
After breakfast we will continue towards CACHORA, this will take us around 2 hours, from CACHORA we will go to CONOQ water springs, also, to the archeological site of SAYWITE by bus. Spending the night there.
Very early, after breakfast we will go back to the city of Cusco.
- All buses leave from the Inca Trail to passengers in the Plaza San Francisco, you will go back on their own to your hotel.
PRICE CHOQUEQUIRAO 5 DAYS AND 4 NIGHTS TREK
|Prices per person|
|2 Passengers||385||Per person|
|3 Passengers||365||Per person|
|4 Passengers||355||Per person|
|5 Passengers||340||Per person|
This tour includes
- Picking up at the hotel
- Bus fares Cusco - Cachora
- Ticket of entrance to Choquequirao
- Ticket of entrance to Conoq Water Springs
- Ticket of entrance to Saywite archeological site
- Professional Guide (English - Spanish)
- Camping Equipment
- Meals (4 breakfasts,4 lunchs,4 dinners)
- Horses (to carry the equipment and food )
This tour does not include
- First breakfast
- Last lunch
- Sleeping bag.
- Sleeping bag
- An extra small backbag
- Trekking shoes
- Mineral water
- Sun block
- Light clothes for the day and warm clothes for the night
- Sun lenses.
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the beginning of tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are for promotion and for cash payments, to pay credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.
1 .- Send your payment by MoneyBookers:
Payments with credit card via www.moneybookers.com.. For this you must go to the page, register, validate your e-mail, download the money to your account and send money to e-mail:
Click here and follow the steps below to make your payment, We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reservation.
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
+51-84-264242 Or +51-84-223010
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica