¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
Consult Inca Trail Availability
Very Important: "The Inca Trail is closed during February, because of maintenance and the rains. Since March 01 you can reserve your spaces to the Inka Trail"
* Even though the Inca trail is closed this don't mean Machupicchu is as well , There are the other options to visit Machu picchu: (E.go: The trains running from Cusco to Machu picchu, Salkantay Inca Trail to Machu picchu, Inca Jungle trek to Machu picchu among many.
Inca trail to Machu picchu 4 days and 3 nights
Even though the regulations for Expeditions to the Inka trail, point that the bookings must be done 5 days before the date of start, it's recommendable to do it beforehand, the average in high season points that 90 days befote the Start there is not space, due that only 500 people can enter per day, in order to protect both, the Inka trail and the santuary of Machupicchu.
Inca trail to Machu picchu itinerary
First Day Meet and Start
Cuzco: Inca Trail Start Meet at the office at 05.45 hrs to board the bus. Ensure you have your original passport and ISIC student card (if applicable). The journey to trailhead at km 82 takes approximately 3 hours. We will enjoy breakfast along the way. Walking times are always approximate depending on weather conditions, group ability and many other factors, but you will walk about 2-3 hours before lunch. After lunch, we walk on just past the village of Wayllabamba to our first camp (3000 mtrs). This first day has us walking through the valley. It starts at 2380 mtrs with a small climb to a platform overlooking the Incan site Llactapata and rewards you with superb views of Mount Veronica.
Approx 14km walking - 6 hours
Second Day :
Inca Trail second day 2 is the most difficult day as you walk from about 3000 mtrs to 4200 mtrs the highest pass of this trek. You can walk at your own pace, stop to get your breath whenever you like. You will find your energy returns once you continue down to the valley of Pacaymayo. Campsite at 3600 mtrs. You can hire a porter from the village of Wayllabamba to carry your pack to the top of the pass for approximately US$120.00. You must organize and pay this money directly to the person who carries your items. Please check your belongings upon receiving them at the end of this service.
This is the coldest night. +2/+4 degrees Celsius (December); -3/-5 degrees Celsius (June)
Approx 12km walking - 7 hours
Third Day: Phuyupatamarca to Wiñaywayna
Inca Trail Day 3 is exceptionally beautiful because of the ruins and incredible paved trail (and more importantly for your lungs, there is a lot more down than up!!!). There are about 2000 stairs descending from Phuyupatamarca to Wiñaywayna, so take care with your knees). If you have had knee or ankle injuries an extra porter is recommended so that you are not carrying extra weight and overstressing your joints. Guided tours of all the ruins. Camping is usually at Wiñaywayna (2700 mtrs).
Take extra care of your personal belongings in this campsite as all the tours camp near here. As usual always keep your daypack with valuables with you. The only hot shower on the Inca Trail is on this third night at Wiñaywayna. There is a hostal near the campsite with an 8min hot shower for 5 soles, and a bar and restaurant where you can purchase bottled water.
Approx 16km walking - 6 hours
Fourth Day: Intipunku
Get up extremely early to arrive at Intipunku, "The Gate of the Sun," and view the first sun illuminating majestic Machupicchu. It is still a 20 min walk down from here to the famous view from the terraces at the end of the trail. Take your photos now before the 10:30 hrs crowds arrive. Your tour of Machupicchu should finish between 10:30 hrs and 11:00 hrs and you have free time to climb Huayna Picchu (it will take at least 90 minutes). A maximum of 400 hikers can climb this mountain per day, so start immediately after your tour! Or just collapse under a tree and quietly reflect in amazement at the mystery, the architectural achievement and beauty of Machu picchu.
In the Afternoon return to Ollantaytambo on train, at the train station is going to wait for us the bus for come back to Cusco.
- If you want to access to the Huayna Picchu mountain, contact us.
- All the buses the coming back from the Inca Trail leave the passengers one block from the main square, you are going to return to the hotel by yourself.
PRICES PER PERSON FOR THE INCATRAIL 4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS:
|Adults over 16||570|
|Children under 16 and Students with Visa Card||530|
Optinal services for the Inca trail 4 days and 3 nights:
|Direct to Return to Cusco||Prices|
|To return by Expedition Train you must add||65||reserve ahead|
|To return by Vistadome Train you must add||75||reserve ahead|
|To return by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||500||reserve ahead|
This tour includes:
- Bus transportation to the Start of the trek.
- Accomodation in double carps.
- Food for all the trekking.
- 03 breakfasts, 03 lunches, 03 suppers (snacks).
- Kitchen Carps , Dinning and Bathroom.
- Oficial tourism guide.
- Entrance ticket to the citadel of Machupiccu.
- Return train ticket to Ollantaytambo.
- Bus ticket to Aguas Calientes
- Transfer train station / hotel
This tour does not includes
- extra drinks
- Sleepings Backs
- Phone calls
- Entrance tickets for any other days
- Personal porter.
We recommend for this tour
- battery lantern
- Insects repellent
- vSun Block
- Treking boots
- Hats or Caps
- Toilet paper
- Plastic raincoat
- We recommend bring light clothes for the sunny days and warm clothes for the nights, at night the temperature can reach 0Âº C, in some places (32º F).
- Depending on your interest you can bring a recorder camera or a photographic camera, compass, sunglasses.
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the beginning of tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are for promotion and for cash payments, to pay credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
Follow the following steps to make your PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica