¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome and transfer from the airport or terminal to hotel in Arequipa.
- City tour in Arequipa in the afternoon.
- Overnight in selected hotel in Arequipa.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour by going to the Colca Canyon, Chivay and Vicuñas reserve.
- Night at Hotel in Colca.
- Tour to the Colca Canyon, Cruz del Condor view Condores and Return to Hotel Overnight in Arequipa
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer to the airport of Arequipa.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2017:
|700||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador|
|435||in 4 stars hotel: Cabildo|
|380||in 3 stars hotel: Asturias|
|345||in 2 stars hotel: Corregidor|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2017:
|1225||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador|
|675||in 4 stars hotel: Cabildo|
|480||in 3 stars hotel: Asturias|
|420||in 2 stars hotel: Corregidor|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2017:
|825||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador|
|375||in 4 stars hotel: Cabildo|
|375||in 3 stars hotel: Asturias|
|325||in 2 stars hotel: Corregidor|
This tour includes:
- 1 City tour in Arequipa.
- 1 Tour to the Colca Canyon.
- 2 Overnight in selected hotel in Arequipa includes breakfast (according to accommodation).
- 1 Night hotel in Colca includes breakfast (according to accommodation).
- 1 Transfer from the airport or terminal to hotel in Arequipa.
- 1 Transfer from the Airport to Hotel in Arequipa or Terminal.
- 3 Breakfasts at the hotels.
Description: Tour 4 days and 3 nights in Arequipa and Colca Canyon
First Day: Welcome at the airport in Arequipa
We'll be waiting for you at the Airport in Arequipa on your Arrival Date with an add with your name , we will drive you to your Hotel where you can rest in the morning untill our visits start, around 1:30pm We will pick you up from your Hotel starting the City tour in "La Ciudad Blanca" including the Convent of Santa Catalina: A cloistered convent built in 1580 and was enlarged in the 17th century. The over 20,000-square-meter monastery is predominantly of the Mudejar style, and is characterised by the vividly painted walls. There are approximately 20 nuns currently living in the northern corner of the complex; the rest of the monastery is open to the public. We will also visit Main Square , Compañia of Jesus, Cayma and Yanahuara, with a magnificent view of Volcano "El Misti"
Second Day: Arequipa Colca Valley
Early departure towards the highlands passing through Yura-Pampa Catahuas and La Pulpera with good possibility of observing groups of wild vicuñas and fighting cattle. Stop en route to see petrogliphs in the Caves of Mollepunco and in the town of Callali to see natural hill formations with the appearance of enchanted castles. Drive to La Calera to enjoy the thermal baths under the stars. Return to Chivay for overnight.
Third Day: Cruz del Condor
To maximize your probability of seeing condors we depart very early towards the "Cross of the Condor" at about an altitude of 15,000 feet. Drive a little further in to the canyon to see some pre-Inca ruins and watch the way of life in this remote land. Return to Chivay for lunch and afternoon return to Arequipa.(Foto: Condor en "la Cruz del Condor en el Cañon del Colca").
Fourth Day: Transfer from the Hotel to the Airport
After breakfast we will pick you up from your hotel to the airport.
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the begining of the tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Double Triple)
- Specify the category of site (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars)
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the cost of the tour.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are in promotion for cash, if you pay by credit card you will have a charge of 8% to the total.
Data arrival or Arrival Flight:
The day of your arrival we will welcome you at the airport and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of the package which is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (example: LAN, TACA, StarPeru, Peruvian Airlines).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
1 .- Send your payment by MoneyBookers:
Payments with credit card via www.moneybookers.com.. For this you must go to the page, register, validate your e-mail, download the money to your account and send money to e-mail:
Click here and follow the steps below to make your payment, We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reservation.
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
+51-84-264242 Or +51-84-223010
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica