¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome at the airport in Cusco and transfer to the Hotel.
- Tour around Cusco and outskirts ( 13:30hrs - 18:30hrs)
- Night at the Hotel
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Tour to Machupicchu ( 6:00hrs - 20:00hrs)
- Night at the Hotel
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Sacred Valley tour ( 8:00hrs - 19:00hrs)
- Night at the Hotel
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Transfer from the Hotel to the airport in Cusco.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2017:
|1505||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Casa Cartagena - Expedition Train|
|1125||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Aranwa - Expedition Train|
|815||in 4 stars hotel: Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|665||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Best Western / Samay - Expedition Train|
|610||in 2 stars hotel: Sol Plaza Inn / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2017:
|2475||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Casa Cartagena - Expedition Train|
|1715||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Hilton Garden/Aranwa - Expedition Train|
|1070||in 4 stars hotel: Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|840||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Best Western / Samay - Expedition Train|
|700||in 2 stars hotel: Sol Plaza Inn / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2017:
|1335||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Casa Cartagena - Expedition Train|
|1135||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Hilton Garden- Expedition Train|
|820||in 4 stars hotel: Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|630||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Best Western / Samay - Expedition Train|
|585||in 2 stars hotel: Sol Plaza Inn / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
|To go by Vistadome Train you must add||45||reserve ahead|
|To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||700||reserve ahead|
the package does not include air tickets, they are around USD 176 (Base Rate) and USD 643 (Flexible Rate) per person round trip (Lima - Cusco - Lima), according to availability of spaces, if you want we can add.
the plane tickets are not included, the standard cost of a roundtrip plane ticket is between USD 180 and USD 250 dollars Lima - Cusco - Lima, we can reserve them in behalf of you if you wish and include this price.
This tour includes:
- All transfers to hotel, airport, stations and attractives.
- Tours to Machu Picchu, sacred Valley of the Inkas ,Cusco and outskirts.
- Roundtrip train tickets - Cusco - Machupicchu - Cusco
- Roundtrip Bus tickets - Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Proffesional guide (Spanish - english)
- Entrance tickets for all the attractions: Machupicchu, sacred valley Cusco and outskirts, Churches and museums.
- 3 nights at the Hotel
- 3 breakfasts at the Hotel, 1 buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley
- First Class Tourism Bus
- Tickets reserves, Rooms and Agency services.
This tour does not include:
- Water or any other drink
- Water or any other Drink
- Phone calls
- Snacks, tips.
We recommend for this tour:
- Wear light shoes or snickers.
- Drink plenty of fluids during their excursions.
- Raincoat for the rainy season.
- Long sleeve T-shirts
- Long Pants
- Sunscreen and hats for the sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicines and personal use items (contact glasses liquid)
- A light backpack per person
- Camcorder or camera.
- Have change in soles, dollars or euros.
Description: Tour 4 Days and 3 nights in Cusco and Machu Picchu
First Day: Welcome and city tour in Cusco
We'll be waiting for you at the airport in Cusco on your arrival date ,drive you to the hotel where you will rest for an hour , you'll have a cup of coca tea and we will pick you up from your Hotel in the afternoon (1 :30) to start with the tour around cusco and surrounding areas.
Tour around Cusco and outskirts:We pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives , with a professional guide :
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo Religious center: known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Located 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet tall,with a weigh over 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol take place in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca-Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: Located 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water, known traditionally as the place of water. Excursion time: around 5 hours.
Second day: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
this tour starts around 9 am., we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the opportunity to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
Third day: Tour to Machu Picchu in one day
From 5:45 to 6:00 a.m., we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 mosl) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl).Our Guide Will be waiting there , he will lead us to the bus station, rising by a zigzag path for 30 minutes to the incredible Machupicchu, known as the lost city of the Incas.Once we get to Machu-Picchu, We'll pass throught the control, where we'll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visiting the main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar clock, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you'll be given time enough to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals, at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included).
In the afternoon, betwen 15:30 hrs and 17:00 hrs we'll return on train to Cusco, we'll be waiting for you at the train station and then we'll take you back to your hortel.
Fourth day: Farewell
We'll be at your hotel at least two hours before your flight leaves to take you to the airportWhere you should check your plane ticket and pay the airport tax, we'll be with up to you get on aboard.
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the begining of the tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Double Triple)
- Specify the category of site (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars)
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the cost of the tour.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are in promotion for cash, if you pay by credit card you will have a charge of 8% to the total.
Data arrival or Arrival Flight:
The day of your arrival we will welcome you at the airport and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of the package which is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (example: LAN, TACA, StarPeru, Peruvian Airlines).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
1 .- Send your payment by MoneyBookers:
Payments with credit card via www.moneybookers.com.. For this you must go to the page, register, validate your e-mail, download the money to your account and send money to e-mail:
Click here and follow the steps below to make your payment, We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reservation.
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica