¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
This tour is known for combining beautiful natural landscapes, Inca architecture in Tipon, pre - Inca Wari architecture in Pikillacta and a beautiful chapel, known as the "Sistine Chapel of America"
Description: South Valley tour
We pick you up from your Hotel between 9:00hrs and 9:30hrs to start visiting theses incredible places:
is said to be a royal garden commissioned by Wiracocha. It is one of the most elaborate examples of agricultural terracing created by the Incas. These tall terraces which run up the narrow valley are irrigated by an aqueduct from Pachatusan, the mountain above the site.
In addition to the terracing there are also some other structures at Tipon, including baths, a temple complex, canals and aqueducts.
Tipon is definitely one of the lesser visited sites in the Cusco area but it is equally as impressive as those in the Sacred Valley. The Tipon Archeological Complex is located 24km southeast of Cusco.
Is the only pre-Inca site in the Cusco area. This adobe complex was built around 700 to 900 AD by the Huari, in the area, there is a small Inca site just a short walk from Pikillacta, known as Rumicolca, a travel checkpoint for the Incas.
Here you find the "Sistine Chapel of Peru", a church that is home to golden altars, paintings and many colored ceilings. The chapel is simple and unassuming on the outside, but on the inside you'll find masterpiece after masterpiece.
On the return pass Saylla typical Cuzco where people can enjoy the delicious pork chicharrones (optional).
We returned to Cusco for approximately 3:30 pm.
Duration: 6 - 7 hours.
|Prices per person|
|32||Price per person|
- Pick up from hotel to start our trip.
- Professional bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the beginning of tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are for promotion and for cash payments, to pay credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.
Reserve su tour o haga sus consultas
+0051-084264242 ó +0051-084223010
|MOVIL: +0051-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +0051-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +0051-984674477||RPM: #686464|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Chat en Vivo|
Pagina Web: www.machupicchu.biz
"Machupicchu Travel" Agencia de Viajes y Turismo en Perú y Sudamérica
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica