Train Tickets to Machupicchu PeruRail - InkaRail - Machu Picchu Train
Although we recommend booking a tour to visit Machu Picchu, as this will help with security, to really understand the culture and out of curiosity because it is accompanied by an expert guide, have no setbacks, no queues, save time, optimize your visit and save money.
Also we made reservations for train tickes to travez purchase train tickets.
RESERVE PRICE FOR TRAIN TICKET USD 15.00
There are six categories or types of trains for the tour or trip to Machu Picchu for foreigners and one for Peru:
You can book tours or tickets on these trains:
|300||Train Tour to Machu Picchu "Peru Rail", 1 full day.|
|270||Train Tour to Machupicchu Inca Rail ", 1 full day.|
1.- Expedition Train:
Designed exclusively for travelers with adventurous spirit who in turn seek comfort and safety. The Backpacker has remodeled its seat upholstery with Inca motifs, giving them a very local and indigenous touch and the convenience of having ample space for your backpacks.
|Round Trip Rate||USD 148|
The quickest and easiest way to visit Machu Picchu.During the trip, you can enjoy delicious snacks and drinks both hot and cold. Recently refurbished cars, which are equipped with panoramic windows that allow you to enjoy a spectacular view and take wonderful pictures.
|Round Trip Rate||USD 173|
3 .- Hiram Bingham luxury train:
It has 02 coaches and 42 passenger spaces, a bar car and another car to kitchen for food preparation. Among the many exquisite details of car design, are large and comfortable seats and extra wide tables. Almost 3 feet long and 30 cm wider than others on the same route, these cars are among the most spacious and comfortable in the world.
|Round Trip Rate||USD 795|
4 .- Local Train:
It is a subsidized train, has 05 passenger cars and freight cars, are for use solely and exclusively Peruvian passenger, you can only upload here, tain the DNI (national identity), these cars are not very comfortable, and sometimes passengers and cargo travel in the aisles.
1.- Tourist train Inca Rail
For those looking to enjoy a comfortable travel at affordable prices, this service is ideal. Plush seats with tables in front, large panoramic windows and a delicious natural beverage while admiring the beautiful scenery, make sure your trip to Machu Picchu an unforgettable experience.
During the trip we will offer you to choose from a variety of hot and cold drinks.
|Round Trip Rate Ollantaytambo - Machupicchu||USD 295|
2 .- Executive Train:
Our wagons have a capacity for only 50 passengers have comfortable seats, all with tables in front and panoramic windows that allow them to enjoy the beautiful scenery throughout the journey. Relaxing background music, scents of flowers, delicious, healthy snacks, processed without chemicals or pursuivants, and delicious natural drinks are at your disposal.
|Round Trip Rate Ollantaytambo - Machupicchu||USD 295|
3 .- First Class Train:
In addition to all the services available to business class service, our exclusive First Class Service offers maximum comfort and space on board. With only 30 spaces for each car, its spacious and comfortable seating has been carefully designed to ensure the total comfort of our passengers. Relaxing background music, scents of flowers, a wide selection of delicious, healthy snacks, homemade chocolates, all made without chemicals or preservatives, and delicious natural beverages brought from various parts of the world will also be at your disposal. Additionally, our passengers will have at your disposal a beautiful selection of beautiful and interesting books about Peru that can be enjoyed during the journey. Our crew will make your trip an unforgettable experience.
|Round Trip Rate Ollantaytambo - Machupicchu||USD 600|
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the begining of the tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Double Triple)
- Specify the category of site (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars)
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the cost of the tour.
- Having "tourism Visa" if it's Costa Rica, Honduras and Guatemala.
- Prices are in promotion for cash, if you pay by credit card you will have a charge of 8% to the total.
Data arrival or Arrival Flight:
The day of your arrival we will welcome you at the airport and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of the package which is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (example: LAN, TACA, StarPeru, Peruvian Airlines).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
1 .-Send your payment by Western Union
The shipment must be performed on behalf of our Agency Manager, do not send any other name than this.
With Western Union ®, you can send and receive money quickly at any of 117.000 agents or offices all over the world. Check on internet www.westernunion.com what the agent closest to your home, then go to the nearest office of Western Union, cashier ask for money transfers to other countries, the cashier will provide a form submission money.
- Complete the submission form potential income.
- Ensure you get the form to fill it
- Tell the employee that you send in USD dollars and enter the amount in letters
- Write in numbers the amount of money sent.
- Copy the receptionist information as shown here. They are:
- Name: EDY
- Surname: CUELLAR MARGHOLL
- Address and Number: Urb Ttio C-3-13
- City: Cusco
- Country: Peru
- In the section to fill in your personal data.
- Pay the cashier the amount you wish to send and the transfer fee. You will be asked for identification.
- Once the deposit is done you will be given a receipt that includes your MTCN: Transfer Control Number (Money Transfer Control Number).
- Let us know by e-mail of the amount sent and number of MTCN, we brevedadcobraremos money to proceed to make payments and confirm payment by e-mail or telephone.
2 .- Send your payment by MoneyBookers:
Payments with credit card via www.moneybookers.com.. For this you must go to the page, register, validate your e-mail, download the money to your account and send money to e-mail:
Click here and follow the steps below to make your payment, We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reservation.
3 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
+51-84-264242 Or +51-84-223010
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica