¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome and transfer to Cusco airport to hotel.
- Welcome coca tea.
- Tour around Cusco and outskirts (in the afternoon from 13:30hrs - 18:30 hrs)
- Typical dance show.
- Overnight at hotel
- Breakfast at hotel
- Tour the Sacred Valley of the Incas. (You will visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo, 8:00hrs - 16:00hrs)
- Inka Rail train ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (from 16:36hrs to 18:09 hrs)
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 5:30 hrs Uploaded by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 hrs Sunrise view of Machu Picchu.
- Guided Tour in Machupicchu 7:00hrs to 9:00hrs.
- Optional: Hike Huaynapicchu (3 hours, without guide).
- Lowering bus to Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return by train to Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo. (From 19:00 hrs to 20:32 hrs.)
- Travel by bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco. (From 20:45hrs to 22:15hrs)
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Tours Inti Raymi 2013 (All day from 8:00hrs - 16:00hrs).
- Overnight at hotel
- Breakfast at hotel
- Transfer from hotel to Cusco airport.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2017:
|1990||in 5 stars hotel TOP: Monasterio / Casa Cartagena / Inka Terra Machupicchu - Executive Train Inca Rail|
|1545||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Sumaq Machupicchu - Executive Train Inca Rail|
|1210||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada / Hatuchay Tower- Executive Train Inca Rail|
|975||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / La Cabaña - Executive Train Inca Rail|
|880||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina / Casa Oblitas - Executive Train Inca Rail|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2017:
|3100||in 5 stars hotel TOP: Monasterio / Casa Cartagena / Inka Terra Machupicchu - Executive Train Inca Rail|
|2250||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Sumaq Machupicchu - Executive Train Inca Rail|
|1650||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada / Hatuchay Tower - Executive Train Inca Rail|
|1230||in 3 stars hotel San Agustín / Samay /La Cabaña - Executive Train Inca Rail|
|995||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina / Casa Oblitas - Executive Train Inca Rail|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2017:
|1475||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Sumaq Machupicchu - Executive Train Inca Rail|
|1100||in 4 stars hotel:b Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada / Hatuchay Tower - Executive Train Inca Rail|
|920||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / La Cabaña - Executive Train Inca Rail|
|845||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina / Casa Oblitas - Executive Train Inca Rail|
The package does not include air tickets, they are around USD 176 (Base Rate) and USD 643 (Flexible Rate) per person round trip (Lima - Cusco - Lima), according to availability of spaces, if you want we can add.
The service includes:
- Tour Intiraymi in a VIP area with lunch box
- All transfers to hotels, airports, stations and attractions.
- Tours to Machu Picchu,Sacred Valley, Cuzco City and surrounding areas.
- All transportation on the tours.
- Roundtrip Train Ticket Cusco - Machupicchu - Cusco
- Roundtrip Bus tickets Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Professional Tourist Guide in English or Spanish
- Entrance tickets for the attractions.
- 4 nights in hotel (according to to availability).
- 4 buffet breakfasts at the hotels.
5 DAYS AND 4 NIGHTS IN "CUSCO-MACHUPICHU-INTI RAYMI-SACRED VALLEY"
WELCOME AND TOUR IN CUSCO: We'll be waiting for you at the airport in Cusco on your arrival date, take you to the hotel where you will rest for an hour, you'll have a cup of coca tea and we will pick you up from your Hotel in the afternoon (13:30hrs) to start with the tour around Cusco and outskirts.
Tour around Cusco and outskirts: We pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives, with a professional guide:
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet off the floor,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here iswhere the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca-Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water, known traditionally as the place where water rests excursion time: around 5 hours. Frequency: everyday in the afternoons.
- First Class Tourism Bus
- Tourism Official Guide
- Entrance Tickets to Koricancha
- Entrance Tickets to the Cathedral
- Tourist Tickets.
- Recorder or /and photographic camera
- Light clothes and comfortable shoes.
MACHU-PICCHU TOUR IN ONE DAY From 5:45hrs to 6:00hrs, we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 mosl) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl).Our Guide Will be waiting there , he will lead us to the bus station, to go up by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the world wide marvel The Sanctuary of Machupicchu, known as the lost city of the Incas.Once we get to Machu-Picchu, We'll pass throught the control, where we'll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visiting the main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar watch, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you'll be given enough time to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals , at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included).
In the afternoon, betwen 15:30hrs and 17:00hrs we'll return on train to Cusco, we'll be waiting for you at the train station and then we'll take you back to your hotel.
This tour includes:
- Transfer from the Hotel to The Train Station and from the Train Station to the Hotel.
- Round trip train tickets Cusco-Aguas Calientes-Cusco.
- Profesional Guide for the tour (English-Spanish)
- Bus Service from "Aguas Calientes" to Machu-Picchu and from Machu-Picchu to "Aguas Calientes".
- Entrance tickets to visit the citadel of Machu-picchu.
- Tickets reserves, Rooms and Agency services.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Water or any other Drink
- Phone calls
- Snacks, tips.
WE RECOMMEND :
- Wear light shoes or snickers.
- Drink much liquid.
- Water proof raincoat, for the rainy season.
- Long sleeve T-shirts
- Long Pants
- Sun Block and hats for the sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicines and personal use items (contact glasses liquid)
- A light backpack per person
- Recorder camera or photographic camera with spare films.
- Have change in soles, dollars or euros.
INTI RAYMI 2013
This Tour starts at 8:00 hrs, picking you up from the hotel, then we go the first place. The ceremony of INTIRAYMI has three different scenes in three different places , It starts at the Qoricancha Palace placed on Av. El Sol, then we head for main square (Plaza de Armas del Cusco) where the second scene will be held and finally it ends with the special scene held in Sacsayhuaman ( 3 km from Cusco) where we will go on bus.
Sacred Valley Tour This tour starts around 9:00 hrs, we pick you up from your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and visiting the Inka handycraft market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the main square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
The Sacred Valley Tour in one day includes:
- Bus transportation for all the visits.
- Specialized professional guide
- Buffet in tourist restaurant.
It does not include:
- Entrance tickets for the Archaeological groups
- Water or any other drink
Farewell We'll be at your hotel at least two hours before your flight leaves to take you to the airport Where you should check your plane ticket and pay the airport tax, we'll see you to the departure launge.
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the beginning of tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are for promotion and for cash payments, to pay credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.
1 .- Send your payment by MoneyBookers:
Payments with credit card via www.moneybookers.com.. For this you must go to the page, register, validate your e-mail, download the money to your account and send money to e-mail:
Click here and follow the steps below to make your payment, We send an e-mail confirm the transference and re-confirm your reservation.
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica