¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome at the airport in Cusco and transfer to the Hotel (in the morning).
- Tour around the city ofCusco and outskirts (in the afternoon 13:30hrs - 18:30hrs).
- Night at the Hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Tour to Machupicchu (all day from 6:00hrs - 20:00hrs)
- Night at the Hotel ( Cusco)
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Transfer from the Hotel to the Airport in Cusco.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|1170||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Casa Cartagena - Expedition Train|
|890||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Aranwa - Expedition Train|
|670||in 4 stars hotel: Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|580||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustin / Andes de America / Samay - Expedition Train|
|545||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas Hotel / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SINGLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|1865||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Casa Cartagena - Expedition Train|
|1300||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Aranwa - Expedition Train|
|850||in 4 stars hotel: Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|700||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Andes de America / Samay - Expedition Train|
|620||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas Hotel / Hatun Wasi -Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|1015||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Casa Cartagena - Expedition Train|
|860||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Aranwa - Expedition Train|
|640||in 4 stars hotel: Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|550||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Andes de America / Samay - Expedition Train|
|520||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas Hotel / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
|To go by Vistadome Train you must add||45||reserve ahead|
|To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||700||reserve ahead|
The package does not include air tickets, they are around USD 176 (Base Rate) and USD 643 (Flexible Rate) per person round trip (Lima - Cusco - Lima), according to availability of spaces, if you want we can add.
Important: Peruvian tourists who have their valid DNI receive a discount of USD 20.00, the cost of the tour at the entrance to Machu Picchu. Not included in the package airfares, they are around USD 176 (Base Rate) and USD 643 (Flexible Rate) per person round trip (Lima - Cusco - Lima), according to availability of spaces, if you want we can add.
3 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS IN CUSCO AND MACCHU PICCHU:
Welcome and tour in Cusco: We'll be waiting for you at the airport in Cusco on your arrival date , take you to the hotel where you will rest for an hour , you'll have a cup of coca tea and we will pick you up from your Hotel in the afternoon (13:30pm) to start with the tour around Cusco and outskirts.
Tour around Cusco and outskirts: We pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives , with aprofessional guide: - The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo
Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Located 3km from the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress monumental and magnificent architecture, famous for its enormous carved stones,some of which are at 9m/30 feettall and weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol in June take place every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheater where sacrifices were made.
Puca Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring placethroughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco,ceremonial center of worship of water , traditionally known as the place of water.Excursiontime: around 5 hours.
Frequency: everyday in the afternoons.
The tour includes :
- First Class Tourism Bus
- Tourism Official Guide
- Entrance Tickets to Koricancha
- Entrance Tickets to the Cathedral
- Tourist Tickets.
- Recorder or/and photographic camera
- Light clothes and comfortable shoes.
Second day: Machu Picchu one day tour
From 5:45 hrs to 6:00 hrs we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 mosl) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl).Our Guide Will be waiting there, he will lead us to the bus station, rising by a zigzag path for 30 minutes to the incredible Machu Picchu, known as the lost city of the Incas. Once we get to Macchu-Picchu, We'll pass throught the control, where we'll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visiting the main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar clock, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you'll be given enough time to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals ,at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included).
In the afternoon, between 15:30 hrs and 17:00 hrs we'll return on train to Cusco, we'll be waiting for you at the train station and then we'll take you back to your hotel.
This tour includes:
- Transfer from the Hotel to The Train Station and from the Train Station to the Hotel.
- Round trip train tickets Cusco / Aguas Calientes / Cusco.
- Profesional Guide for the tour (English/Spanish)
- Bus Service from "Aguas Calientes" to Machu Picchu and from Machu-Picchu to "Aguas Calientes".
- Entrance tickets to visit the citadel of Machu-picchu.
- Tickets reserves, Rooms and Agency services.
This tour does not include:
- Water or any other Drink
- Phone calls
- Snacks, tips.
We recommend for this tour:
- Wear light shoes or snickers.
- Drink plenty of fluids during their excursions.
- Raincoatin the rainy season.
- Long sleeve T-shirts
- Long Pants
- Sunscreen and hats for the sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicines and personal use items (contact glasses liquid)
- A light backpack per person
- Camera or camcorder.
- Have change in soles, dollars or euros.
Third Day: Farewell
We'll be at your hotel at least two hoursbefore your flight leaves to take you to the airport Where you should check your plane ticket and pay the airport tax, we'll see you to the departure launge.
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the begining of the tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Double Triple)
- Specify the category of site (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars)
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the cost of the tour.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are in promotion for cash, if you pay by credit card you will have a charge of 8% to the total.
Data arrival or Arrival Flight:
The day of your arrival we will welcome you at the airport and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of the package which is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (example: LAN, TACA, StarPeru, Peruvian Airlines).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
Follow the following steps to make your PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica