¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
We will pass on bus by your hotel at 8:30 hrs, Heading to River Vilcanota in CUSIPATA where our Camp is placed , Our journey lasts 2 Hours. Once we arrive our guide will give us the instructions and commands on the boat. We will walj for 10 minutes up to Chuquicahuana, The rapids here are class III. You will have a good time in the River for 2 Hours. Then we will have a Buffet lunch near the River we will part to Cusco around 16:30 hrs.
The Service Includes:
- Rafting Profesional Guide.
- Kayak outfit: Paddle,Persobal Flotation Device, Helmet.
- Box Lunch (main course,dessert, fruits, hot and cold drinks .), we also offer vegetarian options, let us know one day before.
- Round trip Bus Service.
This tour does not included:
- Short, Towel.
- Hat, Sunblock.
Class I.- Easy
Smooth water; light riffles; clear passages, occasional sand banks and gentle curves. The most difficult problems might arise when paddling around bridges and other obvious obstructions. classification
Class II.- Moderate
Medium-quick water; rapids with regular waves; clear and open passages between rocks and ledges. Maneuvering required. Best handled by intermediates who can maneuver canoes and read water.
Class III.- Moderately difficult
Numerous high and irregular waves; rocks and eddies with passages clear but narrow and requiring experience to run. Visual inspection required if rapids are unknown. Open canoes without flotation bags will have difficulty. These rapids are best left to canoeists with expert skills.
Class IV- Difficult
Long and powerful rapids and standing waves; souse holes and boiling eddies. Powerful and precise maneuvering required. Visual inspection mandatory. Cannot be run in canoes unless the craft is decked or properlyequipped with flotation bags. Advance preparations for possible rescue work important.
Class V- Extremely difficult
Long and violent rapids that follow each other almost without interruption. River filled with obstructions. Big drops and violent currents. Extremely steep gradient. Even reconnoitering may be difficult. Rescue preparations mandatory. Can be run only by top experts in specially equipped whitewater canoes, decked craft, and kayaks.
Class VI.- Extraordinarily difficult
Paddlers face constant threat of death because of extreme danger. Navigable only when water levels and conditions are favorable. This violent whitewater should be left to paddlers of Olympic ability. Every safety precaution must be taken.
PRICE PER PERSON - 2018
|Price per person|
|85||Per person (group service)|
|170||Per person (private service) group 2|
|140||Per person (private service) group 4|
|110||Per person (private service) more than 6|
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the beginning of tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are for promotion and for cash payments, to pay credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.
Reserve su tour o haga sus consultas
+0051-084264242 ó +0051-084223010
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Chat en Vivo|
Pagina Web: www.machupicchu.biz
"Machupicchu Travel" Agencia de Viajes y Turismo en Perú y Sudamérica
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica