¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
This route is ideal for nature lovers who don't have many days but you will find spectacular scenery, exotic flora and fauna along this hike adventure through beautiful valleys and White Mountains especially the lagoon Humantay regarded as one of the region's holiest mountains and lakes.
Cusco - Mollepata - Soraypampa - Laguna Humantay :
We will pass by your respective hotel, we will move on to pick up passengers from 4:45 to 5:30 in the morning and then travel in our transport private to the city of Mollepata located in the lush valley of the Apurimac river. After a well earned breakfast to fill us with energy, we will continue our journey to Soraypampa (3900msnm) after a brief rest, we begin our Trek toward Humantay lake located 13779 ft 4200mt. After the rise of 1 hour and 30 min approximately we can appreciate such a wonderful place and we will return to our camp to have our lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snow-capped peaks and later they will be moved to our city of Cusco, we leave them in the center of the city (near the main Plaza de Armas).
PRICE FOR PERSON - 2017:
|USD 50||S/.170||Per person (shared service)|
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Professional route guidance.
- Tourist transport from Cusco to Mollepata / Soraypampa – Mollepata Cusco.
- Equipment of kitchen, dinning tent, chairs, tables - Cook.
- Meals (1 breakfast, 1 lunch)
- First aid, emergency oxygen Kit.
- Entrance to Salkantay.
IT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Extras not listed.
- Horse extra if needed.
- Small backpack.
- Hat or Sun hat.
- Trekking shoes.
- Personal medication.
- Additional battery for your camera.
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the beginning of tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are for promotion and for cash payments, to pay credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
Follow the following steps to make your PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica