¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome and transfer from the airport to the Hotel in Lima.
- In the afternoon City tour around the Ciudad de los Reyes
- Night at your Hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport of Lima.
- Trip on plane from Lima to Cusco (1 hour on your own)
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel in Cusco.
- Tour around the City and outskirts (In the afternoon 13:30 hrs - 18:30 hrs )
- Night at your Hotel.
- Tour to Machupicchu (all day from 06:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs)
- Night at your Hotel.
- Tour to Sacred Valley of the Inkas (all day from 08:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs)
- Night at your Hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport of Cusco
- Trip on plane from Cusco to Lima (1 hour).
End of the Services.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|1775||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Hilton Garden / Expedition Train|
|1385||in 5 stars hotel: Westin / Libertador / Hilton Garden- Expedition Train|
|990||in 4 stars hotel: Antara / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|800||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Andes de America - Expedition Train|
|740||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|2950||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Hilton Garden / Casa Cartagena - Expedition Train|
|2190||in 5 stars hotel: Westin / Libertador / Hilton Garden- Expedition Train|
|1350||in 4 stars hotel: Antara / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol - Expedition Train|
|1040||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Andes de America - Expedition Train|
|900||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|1330||in 5 stars hotel: Westin / Libertador- Expedition Train|
|935||in 4 stars hotel: Antara / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol- Expedition Train|
|760||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Andes de America - Expedition Train|
|700||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas / Hatun Wasi - Expedition Train|
|To go by Vistadome Train you must add||45||reserve ahead|
|To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||700||reserve ahead|
The package includes breakfast and lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley
* The Hotel and airline according to availability of space.
** The tour includes breakfast for everyday and one buffet in the Sacred Valley.
*** Due to the great diversity of the Peruvian food, you can make your own choice, the tourist lunch prices are within an average of USD 5.00
Included in the tour:
- Transfers to and from the Hotel, airport, train station and attractions.
- Tours to Machupicchu, Sacred Valley around Cusco and outskirts, City tour in Ciudad de los Reyes (Lima).
- Bus transportation for all the tours.
- Round trip train tickets- Cusco - Machupicchu - Cusco
- Round trip Bus tickets- Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Profesional Guide (English-Spanish)
- Entrance tickets for all the attractions Machupicchu, Sacred Valley, city , Museums and churches.
- 3 nights in a Hotel in Cusco:
- 5***** Hotel Monasterio Libertador (according to availability of room).
- 4**** Jose.Antonio/Picoaga/Novotel/CasaAndina
- 3*** San Agustin/Savoy/Dorado/VillaHermoza/Vilandre
- 2** SantaCatalina/Hostal Qosqo/Wiracocha/Ayllu Real/
- 1 night in a Hotel in Lima:
- 5*****Libertador/Monasterio/ Melia/Sheraton
- 4**** Suites/Exclusive
- 3 *** Riviera/Kamana
- 4 BREAKFASTS/BUFFET at the Hotel, 1 LUNCH/BUFFET in the Sacred Valley.
DESCRIPTION THE TOUR 5 DAYS AND 4 NIGHTS IN LIMA, CUSCO, MACHUPICHU AND SACRED VALLEY
CITY OTUR IN LIMA Once you arrive in Peru our personal will welcome you in the hall of the airport and transfer you to the hotel. After resting for a while we'll start visiting the most interesting places of the " City of the Kings " Once you arrive in Peru our personal will welcome you in the hall of the airport and transfer you to the hotel. After resting for a while we'll start visiting the most interesting places of the " City of the Kings ": the Cathedral, Pizarro's Tomb, the Catacombs of San Francisco, passing through the Congress, the Palace of Torre Tagle.
the residential areas of Orrantia, San Isidro, where we will visit the Huaca Pucllana, we will enjoy a spectacular sight of the Pacific Ocean. Rafael Larco Herrera Museum, where you will find a great quantity of preincaica pottery including the World biggest collection of erotic Huacos, then we' ll spend the night at the Hotel.(Photo: Huaca Pucllana in Miraflores Lima).
CITY TOUR AROUND CUSCO AND OUTSKIRTS You must be in the airport of Lima at least two hours before your flight leaves to Cusco,you only have to approach to the airline counter and display your ID's to check in ,the flight to Cusco is 1 hr and 10 minutes, In Cusco " The Archaeological Capital of America ", Our staff will be waiting for you to drive you to the Hotel, where you will drink coca tea then you can rest for a while .around 13:30 hrs We'll pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives with a professional guide. this tour ends at 18:30 hrs:
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet high,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca-Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water , known traditionally as the place where water rests excursion time: around 5 hours.
Frequency : everyday in the afternoons.
MACHU-PICCHU TOUR IN ONE DAY. From 05:45 hrs to 06:00 hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 mosl) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl).Our Guide Will be waiting there , he will lead us to the bus station, to go up by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the world wide marvel The Sanctuary of Machupicchu, known as the lost city of the Incas.Once we get to Machu-Picchu, We'll pass throught the control, where we'll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visiting the main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar watch, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you'll be given enough time to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals , at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included).
In the afternoon, betwen 15:30 hrs and 17:00 hrs we'll return on train to Cusco, we'll be waiting for you at the train station and then we'll take you back to your hotel.
TOUR TO THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS: This tour starts around 09:00 hrs., we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
Farewell We'll be at your hotel at least two hours before your flight leaves to drive you to the airport where you should check your plane ticket and pay the airport tax, we'll see you to the departure lounge.
END OF THE SERVICES
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the begining of the tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Double Triple)
- Specify the category of site (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars)
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the cost of the tour.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are in promotion for cash, if you pay by credit card you will have a charge of 8% to the total.
Data arrival or Arrival Flight:
The day of your arrival we will welcome you at the airport and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of the package which is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (example: LAN, TACA, StarPeru, Peruvian Airlines).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
Follow the following steps to make your PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica