¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
First day: (no guide)
- 5:45 hrs. Transfer from hotel in Cusco to the train station.
- Round trip by train from Cusco to Aguas Calientes (4 hours).
- Free day (Optional: Visit to Machu Picchu on your own)
- Lunch a la carte
- Overnight at hotel
SECOND DAY (Guided tour)
- Uploaded by bus to Machupicchu
- Guided tour of the Inca citadel (8:00 hrs - 10:00 hrs)
- Inca to Huayna Picchu (3 hours) (First Group: 7:00 hrs)
- Lowering bus to Aguas Calientes
- In the afternoon return to Cusco by train
- Moving the train station to your hotel.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|660||in 5 stars hotel top: Inkaterra - Expedition Train|
|610||in 5 stars hotel: Sumaq - Expedition Train|
|485||in 4 stars hotel: Hatun Inti Boutique / El Mapi - Expedition Train|
|435||in 3 stars hotel: La Cabaña / Inti Inn - Expedition Train|
|420||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina / Presidente - Expedition Train|
BY EXPEDITION TRAIN
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|825||in 5 stars hotel top: Inkaterra - Expedition Train|
|755||in 5 stars hotel: Sumaq - Expedition Train|
|605||in 4 stars hotel: Hatun Inti Boutique / El Mapi - Expedition Train|
|495||in 3 stars hotel: La Cabaña / Inti Inn - Expedition Train|
|450||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina / Presidente - Expedition Train|
BY EXPEDITION TRAIN
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|620||in 5 stars hotel top: Inkaterra - Expedition Train|
|585||in 5 stars hotel: Sumaq - Expedition Train|
|465||in 4 stars hotel: Hatun Inti Boutique / El Mapi - Expedition Train|
|420||in 3 stars hotel: La Cabaña / Inti Inn - Expedition Train|
|410||in 2 stars hotel: Plaza Andina / Presidente - Expedition Train|
|To go by Vistadome Train you must add||45||reserve ahead|
|To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||700||reserve ahead|
Included in the tour
- Transfer Hotel / Train Station / Hotel
- Train tickets to and from the next day (each trip is 4 hours).
- Rise and fall of the citadel Machu Picchu bus for one day
- Revenue for the Citadel for one day
- Guided Tour in the citadel of Machu Picchu (approx. 3 hours). (For one of the days)
- A la carte lunch in the restaurant
- One night in hotel (food and beverages are on your own)
Description of the Tour of 2 days:
We will pass by your hotel in Cusco 1 hour before departure of your train, and take you to the train station, located in the town of Poroy, then board the train of the company "PERURAIL" and begin the journey from Poroy - Cusco to the town of "Aguas Calientes" ( 2000 m) which has a duration of 4 hours.
Upon arrival at Aguas Calientes, we head to our hotel for lunch, has included a la carte menu in the restaurant "Happy Indian" in the town of Aguas Calientes. Our guide will look at night to provide information necessary for the day of your tour, if they wish can visit the hot springs or buy crafts of place.
Very temparno morning the next day we head to the bus station to climb 400 meters high, by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the incredible wonder of the world "The Sanctuary of Machupicchu", known as "The City Loss of the Incas "When you reach the citadel of Machu Picchu, pass by the control, where our tickets will deliver revenue and begin our guided tour, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more than two hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll around the citadel, in the afternoon take the bus back to Aguas Calientes and head to our hotel, to take bags, and get to the train station in sufficient time to return to the city of Cusco where we will be waiting at the station Poroy transferred to your Hotel.
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the beginning of tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are for promotion and for cash payments, to pay credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
Follow the following steps to make your PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica