¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Transfer from hotel to the airport either in Lima or Cusco.
- Trip on plane to Pto Maldonado( Not included)
- Transfer in Puerto Maldonado.
- Trip on boat through the river Madre de Dios.
- Welcome and lunch at Amazon Eco Lodge.
- Tour to Monkey Island
- Night in Eco Amazon Lodge
- Breakfast at the Lodge.
- Hike to the forest.
- Visit to the Lost Cocha.
- Lunch at the Lodge.
- Night in Eco Amazonia Lodge.
- Breakfast at the Lodge.
- Transfer to the airport in Puerto Maldonado.
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|480||Lodge Bungalow Simple|
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|370||Lodge Bungalow Double|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|370||Lodge Bungalow Triple|
This tour includes
- 1 Transfer from the Hotel in Lima or Cusco To the Airport.
- 1 Transfer from Puerto Maldonado's Airport to our Lodge.
- 2 nights in the Amazon Eco Lodge. (Typical Bunaglows)
- 1 Tour to Monkey Island
- 1 Tour to the Lost Cocha
- Excursions with specialized guides
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 2 Dinners at the Lodge
Description: Tour 3 Days and 2 Nights in Puerto Maldonado, Monkey island, Cocha Perdida
First Day: Monkey Island
We'll arrive in Puerto Maldonado, the capital of biodiversity in Peru. Following pick you up at the airport, our trip begins with a tour of the city by private bus. We'll continue to Capitan, a small river port, where we'll board a motorized boat to cross the Madre de Dios River. As the trip progresses, we'll become immersed in the natural surroundings of the jungle while observing the ronsoco, caimans, turtles, herons, cormorants and other animal species: We'll arrive at the Ecoamazonia Lodge and enjoy an exquisite welcome drink. Then, we'll settle into our bungalows and have lunch. In the afternoon, accompanied by our specialized guide, we'll visit MONKEY ISLAND, a unique place at the heart of the Madre de Dios River just 5 minutes from the lodge. Along the way, we'll take in the extraordinary landscapes and exuberant flora that are home to a variety of monkey species. These monkey species include maquisapas, capuchins, lion monkeys, puffins and cotos, along with other animal species like the coati, sloth, and a great diversity of birds. We'll complete our visit of the island while enjoying the sunset the most impressive moment of any day in the jungle. We'll end the day with a pleasant dinner.
Second Day: Cocha Perdida
(Lost Qocha) After breakfast, we'll begin an adventure through the virgin forest, accompanied by our local guide as we explore deep into the jungle and reach the LOST COCHA (COCHA PERDIDA). The Lost Cocha is a refuge and feeding ecosystem for a tremendous diversity of animals. There, we'll have the opportunity to observe otters, caimans, turtles, sachavacas, birds of every color, the majestic jaguar and a variety of fish. This unique area, as it belongs to the Ecoamazonia Reserve, remains utterly intact, with large marshes and natural springs. We'll ascend to and extraordinary vantage point, from which we'll have a chance to observe the magical jungle, followed by a pleasant canoe ride around the lake. We'll return to the lodge for lunch and in the afternoon, we offer an optional visit to the botanical gardens. If you rather relax, you can enjoy the Amazonian Pool and dinner.
Third Day: Farewell
Breakfast and transfer to the airport.
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the begining of the tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Double Triple)
- Specify the category of site (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars)
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the cost of the tour.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are in promotion for cash, if you pay by credit card you will have a charge of 8% to the total.
Data arrival or Arrival Flight:
The day of your arrival we will welcome you at the airport and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of the package which is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (example: LAN, TACA, StarPeru, Peruvian Airlines).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
Follow the following steps to make your PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica