¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome and transfer from Cusco airport to hotel.
- Welcome and coca tea in the hotel.
- City Tour of Cusco Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay ... (afternoon from 1:30pm - 6:30pm).
- Show dances (Optional)
- Overnight at hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. (Visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo, 8am - 4pm)
- Buffet lunch in Aguas Calientes at the restaurant "Casa Grande".
- Inka Rail train ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (from 4:36 p.m. to 6:09 p.m.)
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 5:30 am. Uploaded by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 am. Sunrise view of Machu Picchu.
- Optional: Hike Huaynapicchu (3 hours, without Guide).
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu from 10 to 12 am.
- Lowering bus to Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes at the restaurant "Indio Feliz".
- In the afternoon return by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo. (From 7:00 p.m. to 8:32 p.m.)
- Travel by bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco. (From 8:45 p.m. to 10:15 p.m.)
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Transfer from your hotel to Cusco airport.
End of services
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|1540||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Casa Cartagena / Voyager Train|
|1185||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Sumaq - Voyager Train|
|855||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada / El Mapi - Voyager Train|
|690||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / La Cabaña - Voyager Train|
|645||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas Hotel / Plaza Andina - Voyager Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|2365||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Inka Terra - Voyager Train|
|1700||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Sumaq - Voyager Train|
|1130||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada / El Mapi - Voyager Train|
|855||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / La Cabaña - Voyager Train|
|725||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas Hotel / Plaza Andina - Voyager Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2019:
|1340||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Inka Terra - Voyager Train||1135||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Sumaq - Voyager Train|
|800||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada / El Mapi - Voyager Train|
|655||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / La Cabaña - Voyager Train|
|615||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas Hotel / Plaza Andina - Voyager Train|
Important: Peruvian tourists who have their valid ID receive a discount of USD 20.00 on the cost of the tour to Machupicchu.
The tour includes
- All transfers to hotels, airports, stations, and attractions.
- Tours to Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco and surroundings.
- All transportation for the tours.
- Train tickets roundtrip Ollantaytambo - Machu Picchu - Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bus tickets roundtrip Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish.
- Entrances to all the attractions to visit Machu Picchu and Huaynapicchu, Sacred Valley, City and surrounding areas, churches and museums.
- Transfer in every office.
- 2 nights hotel in Cusco.
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 3 buffet breakfasts at hotels, a la carte lunch in Machu Picchu, 1 lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley.
the tour does not included
Airline tickets, Lima - Cusco - Lima, if you want we can add the fee is approximately USD 240 (Rate Base) roundtrip per person, this fee may be increased according to schedule and space availability.
Description: Tour 4 days and 3 nights in Cusco, Sacred Valley Machu Picchu Overnight
First day: Reception and City tour in Cusco.
On arrival at the airport in Cusco, we will be waiting with a sign with your name, then transport to your hotel where you will rest for an hour, take a cup of coca tea. At 1:30 pm we will pick you up to begin the tour to the city of Cusco and surroundings, visit the center of the ancient city of Cusco, Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, the Monastery of Santo Domingo, Koricancha Temple and the nearby ruins of Kenko, Puka Pucara, Tambomachay and the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, built with huge rocks that so far remains an enigma mobilization and use of these, there being no quarries in the area. At 7:00 pm. if we can see a show of music and dancing in downtown Cuzco Qosqo Native Art.
Day Two: Tour the Sacred Valley of the Incas
On this day tour to Sacred Valley tour that started at 8:30 in the morning, collected from the hotel to go to Pisac, which is a typical market, with terraced fields on the mountain. Visit the archaeological site of Pisac. It is also famous for its fairs where you can buy beautiful handicrafts. Then we head to Urubamba where we have included a buffet lunch. Then we go to the fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas living in the home of the Incas. Finally we go to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that leaves at 4:36 p.m. hours to Aguas Calientes, arriving 6:09 p.m. averaging. Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
Day Three: Tour to Machu Picchu "The Lost City of the Incas"
After getting up very early and have breakfast, climb the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we will see the spectacular sunrise of this marvel. Optional: can make the trek to the summit of Huayna Picchu this will take about 2 hours round trip (This tour is without guide). After excursions with our guide to the citadel of Machu Picchu, for 2 hours, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more two hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll around the citadel. They will have all morning to Machu Picchu to take pictures and be in this mystical place. Then descend by bus to Aguas Calientes in the afternoon take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you to transfer you by bus to Cusco.
Fourth day: Farewell and air travel from Cusco to Lima
Taking a good breakfast, the hotel pick you up from where they are staying and taken to the airport from the city of Cusco, which is minutes away from downtown Cusco, we must be one hour prior at least to make arrangements for flight confirmation, After checking with the airline to fly and pay the airport tax, we will say goodbye and take the flight from Cusco to Lima. (Photo: Inka Rail Wagon Train).
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
Follow the following steps to make your PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the beginning of the tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Date of Birth.
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Double Triple)
- Specify the category of site (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars)
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the cost Deltour. Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are for promotion and for cash payments, to pay credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.