¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
We Recommend to arrive in Cusco at least one day before your tour to Machu Picchu starts as the trains leave very early from Cuaco. Cusco is located at 1600 km. south east of Lima (Peru). there are only two waya to reach Machu Picchu from Cusco , one is using the Train Companies (Peru Rail and Inca Rail) and the other is hikking the ancestral "Inca Trail" either in two or four days, this package only includes the train options.
Description of the excursion to Machu Picchu
we pick you up from your hotel in the city of Cusco 2 hours and 30 minutes before the departure time of your train and take you to the train station located in the little village of Ollantaytambo located at 2 hours far from Cusco , then get on board the train of the company "Inca Rail" and begin the journey from Ollantaytambo to the town of Aguas Calientes (2000 m) which takes two hours, in Aguas Calientes our guide will be waiting fro you and then , we will head to the bus station . The ride on bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu takes 30 minutes.
Upon arrival at the citadel of Machu Picchu, known as the Lost City of the Incas , we will display our entracne tickets and begin our guided tour, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries, our visit last around two hours.
Then you will have free time to stroll around the citadel. In the afternoon you must take the bus down to Aguas Calientes , you can have lunch in one of the several restaurants in Aguas Calientes (not included ).
In the evening we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo ,we will be waiting for you at the train starion and then drive you back to Cusco .
RATES - TOURS PRICES PER PERSON - 2018:
|Prices per person|
|355||Train Tour 360 Machu Picchu Train of Inca Rail, round trip Poroy Station - See sketch|
|320||Tour in The Voyager Machu Picchu Train of Inca Rail, round trip Ollantaytambo Station - See sketch|
|550||Tour in The First Class Machu Picchu Train - Private service- See sketch|
You can book tours or tickets on these trains:
INCA RAIL TRAIN SERVICE:
1.- The 360 Machu Picchu Train
Experience your trip to Machu Picchu in a unique way, The 360 Machu Picchu Train has more panoramic windows, an outdoor observatory next to a bar. In addition to an App with which you can learn everything about Peru.
Enjoy this adventure with our appetizing selection of hot and cold drinks, which are prepared with fruit juices and Andean herbs, with respect to gourmet delights, we are pleased to mention that each dish is made with products from the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
2 .- Voyager (TREN EXECUTIVE - OLLANTAYTAMBO)
The comfortable seats offered by the service and the exquisite combination of relaxing music and wonderful views through the wide windows of the Voyager of the landscape through which the route crosses (snow peaks, winding rivers) to reach the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu , will make you enjoy the most extraordinary way this new adventure, added to this the warmth of our human team whose function is only that you have the best possible experience and our delicious menu of cocktails and juices made with the most stimulating native herbs and Fresh fruits will make your trip unforgettable.
3 .- The First Class Machu Picchu Train
Enjoy our personalized service and live the best experience! Our exclusive first class service offers maximum comfort and space on board; its wide and comfortable seats have been designed to guarantee the total comfort of our passengers. Relaxing live music, gourmet menu made with Andean and organic products such as quinoa, aguaymanto and trout, welcome cocktail, bar with a variety of drinks and balcony from where you can see incredible landscapes. Our staff on board will take care of making your trip an unforgettable experience, it will be a journey full of details revealing the taste and color of Peruvian culture.
The tour service to Machu Picchu in 1 day includes:
- Transfers from hotel to the train station and train station to hotel
- Round trip Train Tickets Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Service with professional guidance, English speaking guide.
- Round trip bus tickets up and down the village of "Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu Archaeological Group.
- Ticket reservations, space and agency services.
The tour to Machu Picchu on a day DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Drinks and Water
- Phone Calls
- Snack, water, tips
- Transfer airport - hotel - airport
- Wear tennis or light shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids in your excursions.
- Raincoat (poncho long) rainy season
- Long sleeve shirts
- Insect Repellent
- Sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses)
- A light backpack per person
- Camera or camcorder and films.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins dollars, euros or soles.
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the beginning of tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are for promotion and for cash payments, to pay credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
Follow the following steps to make your PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica