¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome and transfer from Cusco airport to the hotel.
- City Tour Cusco: Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay (evenings from 13:30 hrs - 18:30hrs).
- Overnight at hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.(Visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo, 8:00hrs - 16:00hrs)
- Inka Rail Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (From 16:36hrs a 18:09hrs)
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 5:30hrs. Go up by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00hrs. View the sunrise of Machu Picchu.
- Machu Picchu Guided Tour in 7:00 to 9:00 hrs.
- Optional: Walk to Huaynapicchu (3 hours, without guide).
- Go down by bus to Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return by train from Aguas Calientes to Cusco. (From 16:12 hrs to 17:50 hrs)
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
- Hotel night in Cusco.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to Maras - Moray (8:00hrs - 14:00hrs).
- free Afternoon.
- Overnight at hotel in Cusco.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Transfer from hotel to the airport in Cusco.
|Hotel Monasterio||De $600.00|
|Hotel Marriott Cusco||De $350.00|
|Hotel Libertador Palacio del Inka||De $420.00|
|Hotel Palacio Nazarenas||De $830.00|
|Hotel Aranwa Boutique||De $340.00|
|Hotel Inkaterra||De $410.00|
|Hotel Casa Cartagena Boutique||De $400.00|
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|1885||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Inka Terra - Voyager Train|
|1410||in 5 stars hotel:Libertador / Hilton Garden / Sumaq - Voyager Train|
|985||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol / El Mapi - Voyager Train|
|800||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / La Cabaña - Voyager Train|
|720||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas Hotel / Plaza Andina - Voyager Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|3065||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Inka Terra - Voyager Train|
|2135||in 5 stars hotel: Westin / Libertador / Hilton Garden / Sumaq - Voyager Train|
|1360||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol / El Mapi - Voyager Train|
|1030||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / La Cabaña - Voyager Train|
|840||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas Hotel / Plaza Andina - Voyager Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|1615||in 5 stars hotel top: Monasterio / Inka Terra / Inka Terra - Voyager Train|
|1345||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Hilton Garden / Sumaq - Voyager Train|
|920||in 4 stars hotel: Novotel / Costa del Sol / El Mapi - Voyager Train|
|750||in 3 stars hotel: San Agustín / Samay / La Cabaña - Voyager Train|
|680||in 2 stars hotel: Casa Oblitas Hotel / Plaza Andina - Voyager Train|
This tour does not included:
In the package airfare, the Lima-Cusco - Lima, if you want we can add the fare is about USD 240 (Base Rate) round trip per person is rate can be increased according to schedule and availability of INCLUDES:
- All transfers to hotels, airports, stations and attractions.
- Tours to Machupicchu, Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Moray and Maras Cusco City.
- All transportation for the tours.
- Train tickets roundtrip Ollantaytambo - Machupicchu - Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tourist guide in English or Spanish.
- Entrance tickets to all the attractions to visit Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, City and surrounding areas, churches and museums.
- Transfers in every office.
- 3 nights hotel in Cusco.
- 1 night in hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 4 breakfast buffet in hotels, 1 lunch buffet in the Valley.
Description: Tour 5 days and 4 nights Cusco, Sacred Valley Machu Picchu and Maras Moray
First Day: City tour in Cusco
You must be in the airport of Lima at least two hours before your flight leaves to Cusco,you only have to approach to the airline counter and display your ID's to check in ,the flight to Cusco lasts 1 hr and 10 minutes, In Cusco " The Archaeological Capital of America ", Our staff will be waiting for you to take you to the Hotel, where you will drink coca tea then you can rest for a while .around 13:30hrs We'll pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives with a professional guide :
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9m/30 feet high,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water,known traditionally as the place where water rests.
At the return to Cusco we can be dropped off near to main Square or at The Dance and Music Show to watch tipical dances of Cusco.
Second day: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas
This tour starts around 8:30 hrs., we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
Finally we will go to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that starts 16:36 hrs to Aguas Calientes, arriving averaging 18:09 hrs. Spend the night in hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu). (Photo: Valle Sagrado de los Incas).
Third day: Tour a Machupicchu "The lost City of the Inkas"
After getting up early and have breakfast, we climb to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we can appreciate the spectacular sunrise this marvel. Optional: can make the trek to Huaynapicchu this will take about 13:30hrs hours round trip (no guide). Then we'll star the tour guide to the citadel of Machu Picchu, for about 2 hours, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more than two hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll through the citadel. They will have all morning to Machu Picchu to take pictures and be in this mystical place. Then descend by bus to Aguas Calientes in the afternoon and take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transport you by bus to Cusco and drive you to your hotel.
Fourth day: Maras Moray Tour
After enjoying breakfast in the hotel, we'll pick you up at 9:00 hrs in our mobility, to go to the town of Maras and make a colorful journey, through towns and beautiful scenery so we can enjoy in our tour, first visit the town of Maras, from there you can appreciate the range and Vilcanota snowy peaks as "El Chicon" and "Veronica." Today, this village guard attractive from the pre-Hispanic, colonial and republican, then visit the Moray Archeological Complex located 7 kilometers southwest of Maras; are a set of enormous terraces that overlap concentrically in a giant pit, these beautiful terraces in the Inca served as an agricultural laboratory "Greenhouse Prototype." Finally we will visit the Salt located northwest of the town of Maras are comprised of about 2000 small wells with an average area of about 5 meters, operated from the Inca, Colonial Period and which remains even exploited by the locals. After our visit we return to Cusco.
Fifth day: Farewell
Farewell and travel from Cusco to Lima After having a good breakfast,we'll pick you up from your hotel to drive you to the airport in Cusco, which is a few minutes from downtown Cusco, we must be one hour before at least to make arrangements for confirmation of flight After check in at the airline to fly and pay the airport tax, we said goodbye and you'll aboard the flight from Cusco to Lima.
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the begining of the tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Double Triple)
- Specify the category of site (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars)
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the cost of the tour.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are in promotion for cash, if you pay by credit card you will have a charge of 8% to the total.
Data arrival or Arrival Flight:
The day of your arrival we will welcome you at the airport and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of the package which is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (example: LAN, TACA, StarPeru, Peruvian Airlines).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
Follow the following steps to make your PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica