¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome and transfer from the terminal in Puno to the hotel andalusia
- Night at the hotel in Puno
- Tour to Lake Titicaca, Uros Island, Amantani
- Overnight in a typical house of the residents of Amantani.
- Tour of Lake Titicaca visiting Taquile Island and Amantani.
- Transfer Port River - the hotel selected.
- Tour Sillustani way to Juliaca airport and then take your flight back home.
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|345||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador|
|245||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio - Sonesta Posada|
|175||in 3 stars hotel: Casona Plaza|
|150||in 2 stars hotel: Helena Inn|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SIMPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|610||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador|
|405||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio - Sonesta Posada|
|280||in 3 stars hotel: Casona Plaza|
|235||in 2 stars hotel: Helena Inn|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|325||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador|
|215||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio - Sonesta Posada|
|155||in 3 stars hotel: Casona Plaza|
|140||in 2 stars hotel: Helena Inn|
The service includes:
- 02 night accommodation at selected hotel in Puno.
- 01 night at home in a typical Amantani.
- 03 Breakfast Buffet (3 and 5 stars) Continental 2 stars.
- 01 Lunch in Taquile, 01Dinner in Amantani, 01 Amantani breakfast.
- Transport Tourism.
- Ticket revenue to Uros, Amantani, Taquile and Sillustani archaeological site.
- Professional Travel Guide.
Description: Tour 4 days and 3 nights in Puno
Transfer from the terminal to the hotel in Puno. Overnight in Puno.
Day 2: Tour Uros - Amantani
Tour Uros - Amantani. Early in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel by our local guide and then transferred to the harbor. We start off our boat excursion of Lake Titicaca by visiting The Uros Floating Island, a small community that has lived on these reed Islands for decades. Centuries ago the small indigenous Uros tribe conceived of the islands as a way to isolate and protect themselves from rival tribes, the Collas and the Incas. The Uros people harvested the reeds in the shallows of the lake, bundled them together tightly and built floating island platforms complete with reed houses and canoes, creating in this way their own little world. After strolling around the floating Islands, we continue our journey towards Taquile Island (2 hour aprox.), a traditional Quechua speaking community, full of ancient agricultural terraces and some ruins dating back to the pre-Inca times. The Taquile population was relatively isolated from the mainland until 1950s, and the notion of the community and family is still very strong among them. At the top of the Island, you will have free time to explore this place on your own and afterwards you will meet the group for lunch at one local restaurant. After lunch, we will descent to the harbor to take our boat back to Puno. We will be back in Puno by 17:00 h. approximately. (Photo : Uros Island on the Titicaca Lake in Puno)
Day 3: Tour Amantani - Taquile - Puno
Afer breakfast, short ride by boat to the neighboring islands of Taquile, walk around the ruins, then in the early afternoon before returning to Puno. Transfer to hotel.
Day 4: Sillustani and transfer to the Juliaca's airport
After Having breakfast and once we're ready we will head to Juliaca's Airport ( 1hr from Puno) ,but on the way to the Airport we will visit the Chullpas of Sillustani for around 30 minutes.The archaeological site of Sillustani is located 22.3 miles away from the city of Puno (34 Km., 35 minutes drive) and at an altitude of 12,858 feet (3,840mts.) above sea level. This visit allows visitors to enjoy stunning highland landscapes and imposing pre-Inca architecture. The site is strategically positioned on the top of a peninsula surrounded by a beautiful lagoon called Umayo lagoon.
The archaeological site of Sillustani was a cemetery built in the XIII century by a civilization that occupied the area before the Inka domination. The creators of the imposing burial towers are known as Kolla people. The most imposing burial towers were built for the chiefs and priests. For our ancient cultures, the cemeteries were important resting places for the deceased people. Therefore, our ancestors would strategically choose for burial ground exceptionally beautiful spots. Cemeteries were considered sacred places.
After all this we will get to Juliaca's Airport , we will display our IDs and get checked in , then we will fly to Lima as our adventure ends.(Photo: Chullpas of Sillustani in Puno)
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the beginning of tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are for promotion and for cash payments, to pay credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.
Reserve su tour o haga sus consultas
+0051-084264242 ó +0051-084223010
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Chat en Vivo|
Pagina Web: www.machupicchu.biz
"Machupicchu Travel" Agencia de Viajes y Turismo en Perú y Sudamérica
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica