¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
- Welcome and transfer from the airport in Lima to the Hotel
- In the afternoon City tour around the City of the Kings.
- Night in your Hotel.
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport of Lima.
- Trip on plane from Lima to Cusco (1 hour)
- Transfer from the airport in Cusco to the hotel.
- Tour around the City and outskirts (In the afternoon 13:30hrs - 18:30hrs )
- Night in your Hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to Machu Picchu (all day from 6:00hrs to 20:00hrs)
- Night in at the Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Breakfast at the hotel
- View of the sunrise in Machu picchu (on your own)
- The entrance and bus to Machu picchu will be payed for yourself
- Return on train to Cusco
- Night at the Hotel n Cusco
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to Sacred Valley of the Inkas (all day from 8:00hrs - 19:00hrs)
- Night in your Hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from the Hotel to the Bus station - Cusco to Puno.
- Guided Tour Cusco- Puno (8:00hrs - 18:00hrs)
- Night at the Hotel in Puno
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Tour to lake Titi-Caca, Urus Island, Taquille
- Night at the Hotel in Puno
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from the hotel in Puno to the airport in Juliaca (one hour).
- Flight on plane from Juliaca to Lima (1 hour)
- Transfer from the airport in Lima to the Hotel
- Night at the Hotel in Lima
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from the Hotel to the Bus station Royal Class
- Trip on Bus to Nazca (8:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs)
- Night at the hotel in Nazca
- Flight over Nazca lines.
- Trip on Bus from Nazca to Pisco (13:00hrs - 17:00hrs)
- Night at the hotel in Pisco
- Tour to Islas Ballestas
- Trip on Bus from Pisco to Lima (13:00hrs - 21:00hrs)
- Transfer to the Hotel or Airport
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|3200||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Isla Esteves - Expedition Train|
|2460||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada - Expedition Train|
|2065||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza -Expedition Train|
|1920||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN SINGLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|4820||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Isla Esteves - Expedition Train|
|3360||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada - Expedition Train|
|2655||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Expedition Train|
|2290||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Expedition Train|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION - 2018:
|2985||in 5 stars hotel: Libertador / Sol Meliá / Isla Esteves - Expedition Train|
|2300||in 4 stars hotel: Jose Antonio / Andean Wings / Novotel / Costa del Sol Ramada - Expedition Train|
|1970||in 3 stars hotel: Faraona / San Agustín / Samay / Casona Plaza - Expedition Train|
|1850||in 2 stars hotel: Faro Inn / Casa Oblitas Hotel / Helena Inn - Expedition Train|
|To go by Vistadome Train you must add||45||reserve ahead in time|
|To go by Hiram Bingham Train you must add||700||reserve ahead in time|
This tour includes
- 2 Transfer from the airport in Lima to the Hotel
- 1 City tour in Lima Ciudad de los Reyes
- 2 Nights at hotel in Lima including breakfast
- 3 Nights at hotel in Cusco including breakfast
- 2 Nights at hotel in Puno including breakfast
- 1 Night at hotel in Nazca including breakfast
- 1 Night at hotel in Pisco including breakfast
- 1 Night at hotel in Aguas Calientes including breakfast
- 1 Flight Lima - Cusco (1 hour)
- 1 Flight Juliaca-Lima (1 hour)
- 1 Flight over the Nazca Lines (40 minutes)
- 1 transfer from the airport in Cusco to the Hotel
- 1 Tour in Cusco and suroundings (13:30hrs - 18:30hrs)
- 1 Tour to Machupicchu (6:00hrs - 20:00hrs)
- 1 Sacred valley Tour including breakfast (8:00hrs - 19:00hrs)
- 1 Transfer to the Tourism Bus terminal Cusco to Puno.
- 1 Guided tour from Cusco to Puno + lunch (8:00hrs - 18:00hrs)
- 1 Tour to Titicaca Lake, Uros Island, Taquile
- 1 Transfer from the hotel in Puno to the airport of Juliaca (1 hour ).
- 1 Transfer from the hotel in Lima to the bus terminal in Lima
- 1 Trip on Bus from Lima to Nazca (8:00hrs - 13:00hrs)
- 1 Trip on Bus from Nazca to Pisco (13:00hrs - 17:00hrs)
- 1 Tour to Ballestas Island
- 1 Trip on Bus from Pisco to Lima (13:00hrs - 21:00hrs)
- 1 Transfer from the bus terminal to the hotel or airport
Description: Tour 11 days and 9 nights in Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu picchu, Titicaca lake
First day: City tour in Lima
City tour in Lima with visits the Huaca Pucllana once you arrive in Peru our personal will welcome you in the hall of the airport and transfer you to the hotel. After resting for a while we'll start visiting the most interesting places of the "City of the Kings" the Cathedral, Pizarro's Tomb, the Catacombs of San Francisco, passing through the Congress, the Palace of Torre Tagle.
The residential areas of Orrantia, San Isidro, where we will visit the Huaca Pucllana, we will enjoy a spectacular sight of the Pacific Ocean. Rafael Larco Herrera Museum, where you will find a great quantity of preincaica pottery including the World biggest collection of erotic Huacos, then we' ll spend the night at the Hotel.
Second day: City tour in Cusco
City tour around Cusco and outskirts, you must be in the airport of Lima at least two hours before your flight leaves to Cusco, you only have to approach to the airline counter and display your ID's to check in, the flight to Cusco lasts 1 hr and 10 minutes, In Cusco"The Archaeological Capital of America", Our staff will be waiting for you to drive you to the Hotel, where you will drink coca tea then you can rest for a while. Around 1:30pm we'll pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives with a professional guide:
The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as "The Temple of the Sun" where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction.
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. from the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 high,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Puca Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water,known traditionally as the place where water rests.
At the return to Cusco we can be dropped off near to main Square.
Third day: Tour to Machu picchu
"The lost City of the Inkas" From 5:45 to 6:00 hrs, we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 mosl) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl). Our Guide Will be waiting there, he will lead us to the bus station, to go up by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the world wide mwonder The Sanctuary of Machupicchu, known as the lost city of the Incas. Once we get to Machu-Picchu, We'll pass throught the control, where we'll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visiting the main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar watch, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you'll be given enough time to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals , at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included). You stay at your Hotel in Aguas Calientes
Fourth day : View of the Sunrise in Machupicchu
After getting up very early and having breakfast, you can head for Machupicchu in order to see the sunrise from the citadel (on your own), afterwards you can trek up to Huaynapicchu around 2 hours, you will also spend all day long in Machupicchu taking more snaps and pictures, in the afternoon you shall return to Aguas Calientes to return to Cusco on train where our staff will be wating for you to lead you to the Hotel.
Fifth day: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas
This tour starts around 9:00hrs., we pick you up at your Hotel, we have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota river, with a panoramic view of Pisac an old Inca City and a visit to the Inka market in this village, where we will have the chance to know in a closer way its people customs and get good bargains with the handycrafts and souvenirs sellers, afterwards we'll head for Urubamba, traveling on the borders of the river Vilcanota.
We'll have lunch at a restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the afternoon we visit the fortress and citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to watch the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from the jungle habitants invasions. We'll have the chance to walk by the narrow streets and have a clear knowledge of how this militar, religious and cultural center was during the Inca empire.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop by the colorful village of Chinchero , where we will find the ruins of the Tupac Inca Yupanqui Royal House, we will appreciate its well preserve Inca wall in the man square and you will visit the beauty Colonial Temple with invaluable portraits, built over Inca Bases. Then we return to Cusco.
Sixth day: Tour from Cusco to Puno
After breakfast, we will drive you to the bus station to start with our trip to Puno this a tour lasts around 8 hours you will have 4 guided visits, Andahuaylillas's temple or South American Sixtine Chapel , the Inka temple of Raqchi, Buffet lunch in Sicuani,La Raya at 4335 m.a.s.l and the Inka Aymara museum of Pukara. Every visit has a duration of 20 or 40 minutes, where the passenger will be able to make questions, take photos and walk a for a while, doing our trip very pleasant. Then we wll arrive in Puno, and our staff will take you to the Hotel.
Seventh day: Tour to the Titicaca lake
Early in the morning you will be picked up from your hotel by our local guide and then transferred to the harbor. We start off our boat excursion of Lake Titicaca by visiting The Uros Floating Island, a small community that has lived on these reed Islands for decades. Centuries ago the small indigenous Uros tribe conceived of the islands as a way to isolate and protect themselves from rival tribes, the Collas and the Incas. The Uros people harvested the reeds in the shallows of the lake, bundled them together tightly and built floating island platforms complete with reed houses and canoes, creating in this way their own little world. After strolling around the floating Islands, we continue our journey towards Taquile Island (2 hour aprox.), a traditional Quechua speaking community, full of ancient agricultural terraces and some ruins dating back to the pre-Inca times. The Taquile population was relatively isolated from the mainland until 1950s, and the notion of the community and family is still very strong among them. At the top of the Island, you will have free time to explore this place on your own and afterwards you will meet the group for lunch at one local restaurant. After lunch, we will descent to the harbor to take our boat back to Puno. We will be back in Puno by 17:00 h. approximately.
Eigth day: Sillustani tour and flight from Juliaca to Lima
After Having breakfast and once we're ready we will head to Juliaca's Airport (1hr from Puno), but on the way to the Airport we will visit the Chullpas of Sillustani for around 30 minutes. The archaeological site of Sillustani is located 22.3 miles away from the city of Puno (34 Km., 35 minutes drive) and at an altitude of 12,858 feet (3,840mts.) above sea level. This visit allows visitors to enjoy stunning highland landscapes and imposing pre-Inca architecture. The site is strategically positioned on the top of a peninsula surrounded by a beautiful lagoon called Umayo lagoon.
The archaeological site of Sillustani was a cemetery built in the XIII century by a civilization that occupied the area before the Inka domination. The creators of the imposing burial towers are known as Kolla people. The most imposing burial towers were built for the chiefs and priests. For our ancient cultures, the cemeteries were important resting places for the deceased people. Therefore, our ancestors would strategically choose for burial ground exceptionally beautiful spots. Cemeteries were considered sacred places.
After all this we will get to Juliaca's Airport, we will display our IDs and get checked in, then we will fly to Lima where our staff will be waiting to take you to the Hotel where you can rest for the trip to Nazca the next day.
Ninth day: Trip by bus From Lima to Nazca
This trip starts around Noon, so you will have free time in the morning to have walks around Lima at an agreed time our staff will pass by your Hotel to drive you to the Bus Station to Nazca, you will travel through the coast, in Nazca a local guide will be waiting to take you to the Choosen Hotel.
Tenth day: Flight over the Nazca Lines
In the morning, having breakfast, we will transfer you to the Nazca aerodrome, prior to the flight, we will receive an informative talk for a 45-minute flight over the Pampas de Nazca, where the ancient pre-Incas drew gigantic figures of animals and plants. an end not yet discovered, many believe that these figures were made by extraterrestrials, the most outstanding figures are: the monkey, the spider, the hummingbird, etc. In the afternoon we will take a bus to Paracas, a city 3 hours from Nazca, in Paracas we will spend the night. (Photo: Hummingbird of the Nazca Lines).
Eleventh day: Tour to the Ballestas islands and Paracas reserve
After having our breakfast, we will move to the port of Paracas, where we will start the tour to the Ballestas Islands passing through "El Candelabro" a giant image on the side of a hill. When you arrive at the Ballestas Islands, you will visit the different islands for two hours, observing the different species of sea lions, seals, penguins and guano birds. After arriving at the port we will make the tour to the Paracas reserve. In the afternoon we will go to Paracas from where we will take the bus to Lima. Upon arrival in Lima, we will wait for you at the bus terminal and transfer you to the airport to make your flight arrangements to your country, there we will say goodbye. (Photo: Ballestas Islands in Paracas).
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the begining of the tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Double Triple)
- Specify the category of site (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars)
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the cost of the tour.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are in promotion for cash, if you pay by credit card you will have a charge of 8% to the total.
Data arrival or Arrival Flight:
The day of your arrival we will welcome you at the airport and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of the package which is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (example: LAN, TACA, StarPeru, Peruvian Airlines).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25hrs).
- Name paint on the poster (eg "John Smith").
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
Follow the following steps to make your PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica