¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
There are a category or type of train for trip to Lake Titicaca for foreigners and Peruvians:
Description of the Andean Explorer train journey
The Andean Explorer travels from Cusco to Lake Titicaca (Puno). This service, full of romance and style, unites two of the most important tourist destinations Perú.El Andean Explorer is exquisitely decorated in subtle and delicate style of the great Pullman trains of the twenties and has a whole fleet of cars completely renovated including dining cars and a car-air observatory libre.Esta bar is a luxurious way to travel between Lake Titicaca and Cuzco.
During the trip, passengers can enjoy lunch consisting of a starter, main course and dessert in the dining car, followed by coffee served in the bar car observatorio.Durante ten hours away by train, not only the landscape changes from mountains and rolling plains, also the weather. Lake Titicaca is higher and colder than Cusco, so is that passengers should be prepared for changes.
Cusco - Lake Titicaca (Puno)
This spectacular rail journey begins in historic Cuzco towards the south of the beautiful city of Puno on the shores of Lake Titicaca. Travelers can choose the wagons of the Andean Explorer that will have the perfect opportunity to admire the beautiful scenery through the car windows wide viewpoint.
The train begins a gentle climb to higher ground and cold. The magnificent Andean mountains dominate the first half of the trip looming over deep valleys and the meandering River Huatanay. When you reach the soft Andean plains you can see vicuñas and alpacas.
The journey is broken at La Raya, mandatory stop to admire the landscape from the highest point of the route.
PRICE FOR PERSON - 2018
|To go on the Train Andean Explorer should increase the cost of the package||Prices|
|Travel from Cusco to Puno||255|
|Travel from Puno to Cusco||150|
PRICE TRAIN TICKET BOOKING USD 15.00
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the beginning of tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are for promotion and for cash payments, to pay credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.
1.- Payments with credit card by PayPal
Paypal is one of the most popular internet payment platforms of our time
IMPORTANT: In order to send your payment you need to create an account in Paypal
Follow the following steps to make your PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
2 .- Send your payment by bank transfer
This payment system is done at any bank from Peru or abroad, make the deposit with the following information:
- Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP)
- Dollars Account number: 285-1730678-1-91
- Soles Account Number: 285-19186272-0-38
- Name: MACHUPICCHU EIRL
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
The deposit must be under the name of MACHUPICCHU EIRL (You can print this page).
Afterwards send us e-mail with the following information:
- Time and Date of Payment
- Transaction numbers.
- Name that appears (should be MACHUPICCHU EIRL)
- Total Amount Appropriated
- Bank in the transaction was done.
We send an e-mail confirming the transaction and re-confirm your reservation.
Book your tour or ask for help
|MOBILE: +51-984654111||RPM: # 689011|
|MOBILE: +51-984630919||RPM: # 687070|
|MOBILE: +51-984674477||RPM: # 686464|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org||Live Chat|
"Machu Picchu Travel" Travel Agency and Tourism in Peru and South America
Cusco - Peru - SouthAmerica