¿What is Paypal?
- It is a method of easy, quick payment, and insurance.
- You can make payment by credit card and debit cards.
- Register in PayPal your financial data once. It wont be necessary to collect them in future purchases.
- PayPal protects your information. We NOT share your financial data.
We pick you up from your hotel in our private transport, after 2 hours of travel, we reach Cusipata where our private camp is located. Arriving to our private campsite will provide all personal equipment for boating like life jacket, a waterproof jacket, wet suit and helmet. Our guides will give a safety talk and instructions about canoeing in class II rapids. After visiting the river for two hours of canoeing, our transport returns to the camp.The lunch will be served at the camp, then walks around to appreciate the scenery. Then we rest in our "CASA CUSI", a camping area with comfortable dining room, sauna, Jacuzzi, hammocks and great food. At night you sleep under the murmur of the river.
After a relaxing sauna and a good night's sleep, enjoy a healthy breakfast and head to the section of river called CHUQUICAUANA, where we will visit the class III rapids. You will enjoy 2 hours touring the river adventure. At the end of the tour we have lunch buffet on the river which is a variation of food to suit the client in addition to soft drinks, etc. After lunch you can enjoy the sauna and later we will return to Cusco arriving at 16:30 hrs.
This tour includes:
- Professional Canoeing Guide.
- Full of boating equipment: wetsuit, life jacket, windbreaker suit, helmet, paddles.
- Cold lunch (entree, dessert, fruit, hot and cold drinks, bread, etc..), We also have options for vegetarians. This should be informed one day before departure.
- Private transportation from the hotel to the river and from the river to the hotel.
- Safe Kayak.
This tour does not included:
- Digital photo services and video (optional, inquire at our office or via mail)
We recommend for this tour
- Short, towel, sandals or slippers to enter the stream.
- Hat and sunscreen.
- Water bottle.
NOTE: The rapids are categorized as follows:
- Easy safe, something exciting
- Good and exciting, with some risk
- Very exciting and risky, additional vessel is needed security can be a kayak or boat, is the highest level that can be done with tourists.
- Extreme risk, you can do rafting
PRICE PER PERSON - 2019
|110||Per person (group service)|
|180||Per person (private service) group 2|
|170||Per person (private service) group 4|
|150||Per person (private service) more than 6|
Requirements for booking the tour
- Date of the beginning of tour.
- Names (as shown in passport)
- Surnames.(as shown in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of Birth.
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Bring a copy of the migration card (TAM) which will be delivered when entering Perú.
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Check HERE if you need Tourism Visa.
- Prices are for promotion and for cash payments, to pay credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.
Reserve su tour o haga sus consultas
+0051-084264242 ó +0051-084223010
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Skype: email@example.com||Chat en Vivo|
Pagina Web: www.machupicchu.biz
"Machupicchu Travel" Agencia de Viajes y Turismo en Perú y Sudamérica
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica